• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Trouble with quick reply

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MalTalm

Formerly known as Talm
Reaction score
I'm using Google Chrome, and when I attempt to use quick reply, the text box is entirely grayed out. The problem has been alleviated either by reloading a few times, or opening the advanced reply tab. The issue goes away with IE.

This hasn't been a problem before, and it may be on my end. I'm curious if anyone else uses Chrome and has had the same issue.

Having this problem on firefox now

Log out and then log back in.

I've had this issue sporadically over the past month or two. Generally, I am able to alleviate it with some amateur solutions; however, there are times when it persists and is just annoying.

My signature is not showing up when I reply (quick or reply to thread button). Does is it have anything to do with using Google Chrome?

I don't think RCF wants me to post in the Dion thread. Only thread that doesn't allow me to reply. Quick or advanced.

Having this issue with the grayed out box again. It only happens on some threads. Most recently S34 (which might be a good thing for everyone else)..

I use Chrome for the most part at home and at work. Grayed out on both last night and today. Is this something I just need to live with until it feels like cooperating?

I was getting that last night as well. It seems better now. But we'll see how long it lasts.

I had problems with this yesterday when viewing 40 posts per page. I changed to 10 posts per page and it hasn't happened again. At least not yet.

I just moved to 40 a page and it started up... Hmmm. Switching back.

Gone for me now. Which just goes to show that the behavior of this issue is erratic.

Just log out then log back in.

Sorry to be curt, but if that was the solution, don't you think people would have responded "Yeah, that worked, thanks!" by now?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."