• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Lucy: "I don't want to go to Disney World anymore"

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Don't wake up mundanes. Just wanted to celebrate America's finest teaching a little brat what this country is all about and what kind of freedom she can look forward to for the rest of her life.

Exactly. That girl was a threat to us all. Terrorist scum. And not to mention the government manhandling and molesting children is the only way to make sure 9/11 never happens again. If they hate us for our freedom then the only answer is to give up our freedom.

Flying isn't a fundamental right, just like driving isn't.

In order to drive you need to get a license and insurance. If you don't have those you get a fine and/or put in jail. Is this an encroachment on my freedom? No. Is it an encroachment on my freedom that I have to stop at stop signs and stop lights? Why can't I just go through them? Safety bro.

In order to enter an airport you have to prescribe to certain rules. The effectiveness of these rules is not for debate here. They are put in place, and are readily available online. If you are ignorant of the rules, that is on the consumer (flier) not the TSA. If this lady didn't want to abide by the well posted and readily available rules, she didn't have to fly. They could have driven. If they don't have a drivers license or insurance, they could have taken a bus trip, a cab, or they could have walked. The government isn't preventing them from going to Disneyland. Just from flying if the rules that are put in place aren't followed.

I am failing to see what "freedoms" were encroached upon here? The airport and airplanes are businesses and have the right of refusal just like any other business.

Last edited:
I would totally demolish this argument, but just save me the trouble and back down. Right now.

Or search for "Illuminations: Reflections of Earth" on YouTube.

Fuck you. Universal and Islands of Adventure shits all over Disney, and I refuse to watch your crappy video.

Flying isn't a fundamental right, just like driving isn't.

Free movement within the nation is a right. Unless you want to say that only counts by walking, on horseback or by steamboat because that is what was readily available when the Constitution was signed.

Free movement within the nation is a right. Unless you want to say that only counts by walking, on horseback or by steamboat because that is what was readily available when the Constitution was signed.

1. There's nothing in the Constitution about free movement within the nation.

2. Even if there was, I'm pretty sure it would only count walking, as all other forms of movement would require you to pay someone else for the privilege of traveling.

3. When you pay a company to transfer you, you agree to abide by their rules. If you disobey, you can be ejected or arrested.

You just tried to use Freedom of movement? Freedom of movement is basically the right to enter/exit a state without any hassle. Nobody is stopping them from driving/walking/running/taking a bus etc... As long as they follow the rules. If you fly on an airline, you follow their rules.

Flying isn't a right, and airlines should be able to deny service to anyone they wish for any reason. The airline wasn't mauling the little girl though. And for what it's worth, which is nothing anymore

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Here's a crazy thought...if you don't want to be subject to a search of your person, drive.

Yeah, airport security blows. No one likes going through the checkpoints. But everyone does them, and as long as you aren't a dick about it, you get through quickly and without issue. I've flown at least a dozen times since 9/11 and never had any issues because, unlike the woman who took that video, I'm not out to start shit.

Fuck you. Universal and Islands of Adventure shits all over Disney, and I refuse to watch your crappy video.

If you refuse to watch the video how will you ever find out that you're wrong? You'll be living the rest of your miserable life thinking you were right, when in fact you were wrong.

If you refuse to watch the video how will you ever find out that you're wrong? You'll be living the rest of your miserable life thinking you were right, when in fact you were wrong.

Pfft...whatever it is, it's no Spider-Man: The Ride.

It's actually a fireworks show. The best fireworks show on PLANET EARTH. The ground SHAKES at it's special holiday finales.

It's actually a fireworks show. The best fireworks show on PLANET EARTH. The ground SHAKES at it's special holiday finales.

You made my point for me. A fireworks show is nothing compared to Spider-Man.

By the way, it is kind of ironic that Disney now owns Spider-Man but if you want to go on the Spidey ride you'll have to go to the Universal theme park. :)

White people problems.

[video=youtube;TG4f9zR5yzY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4f9zR5yzY[/video]

This would not have happened if Ron Paul was president.

The problem with applying the Constitution to this case, is that our forefathers didn't count on terrorists hijacking, bombing or flying gigantic gasoline-filled machines into massive buildings full of other Americans.

Never in my life have I felt uncomfortable being searched at an airport, and I can remember a few occasions where I was dusted, take aside for individual screening and a variety of other bullshit. I mean, it sucked in that it took up some time and some of the employees seemed to be either incompetent or new at their jobs, but I just didn't see any reason to complain or not just follow the rules.

I just can't bring myself to feel like my rights are being trampled upon by people who are instructed to find weapons or dangerous material on the person of people who intend to kill me. And if they're carrying drugs on them knowing that they're illegal...well, fuck them. They're illegal. If you really want to do drugs, do them at home and take the minimal risk that a cop will knock on your door and arrest you.

The issue I have is that if anything, they need to be thinking ahead and researching what terrorists are going to do rather than reacting to them. Attaching bombs to women and children is a pretty common strategy in the middle east. I don't see any reason why they wouldn't bring that flavor over here eventually and frankly, I'm shocked it hasn't happened yet.

As for the woman that made this video, my very first thought was exactly what Max said: she went into the situation intending to create a scene and create a stir on the internet. She's after attention more than anything. A couple of the agents didn't know what the fuck they were doing, but at no point did I see any molesting, attacking or otherwise mis-handling the child. Everything the mother said was combative and scripted. At no point was the kid in danger of anything, other than losing her Lamby for 10 seconds while she and it were screened.

Sucks she's in a wheelchair, but she's a person boarding a plane and people boarding planes get searched. Why should she be exempt?

Last edited:
The founders have nothing to do with it. A right is a right. I don't need permission to exercise the right to be secure from unreasonable searches, no matter how many guns the oppressor has pointed at me telling me I do.

If safety is the issue, if there were armed security, armed pilots, and even armed passengers on those planes, 9/11 would never have happened. Why doesn't the solution look more like that? Because that would defeat the purpose of the TSA, which is to show Americans who has the real power and condition them to accept it.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."