• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

GAME 55 | Cavaliers @ Magic | Saturday Feb. 23 7:00 pm

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NtG

Let's all be friends!
Reaction score
zv8HVul.jpg

Orlando Deadline Recap:

OUTIN
i
i
JJ RedickBeno Udrih
i
i
Gustavo AyonTobias Harris
i
i
Ish SmithDoron Lamb
i
i
Josh McRobertsHakim Warrick

Last edited:
Orlando's sports guys were saying only eight guys were dressing for El Mayik tonight.

FYI to anyone going to the game tonight, the Lake Eola food & wine festival is going on, about a 10min walk from the Amway. Wife and i will probably stop there first, then somewhere on Church Street before tipoff.

Of course, the game that takes place tonight has only two replies, and the Miami game has 7. :chuckles:

My first cavs game post lebron, and first time seeing Irving in person. As someone that use to go to 25 games in a year in 2005-2006 when i was still in cle, I am beyond pumped to see us play in person! Will be representing from section 116!
if enough of us are there and Kyrie gets hot in the 4th, I will start the 1st road MVP chant!

Last edited:
But honestly, there shouldn't be any excuse for the Cavs to drop this one. We may have the top three players in this game. We definitely have the best player, and the way Tristan is playing may elevate him to #2. Afflalo is pretty legit, and Nicholson shows promise, but if either are not "on" this could get ugly.

Cavs 98, Magic 85

But honestly, there shouldn't be any excuse for the Cavs to drop this one.

Has that ever stopped us? :chuckles:

I do think that the game is primarily about whether the Cavs decide to play to the level of their opponent. They have no excuse not to win this, although they have been the type of team to look ahead to the next "big" opponent.

How in the world is Moore going to guard Kyrie?

Nelson is out as well? craaaap

We might as well just say fudge it and beat these guys by 30

First road game in forever, and still well rested, so I think they'll come out with focus and take this one.

Looking forward to Vucevic abusing Tyler again though.:rolleyes:

Nelson is out as well? craaaap

We might as well just say fudge it and beat these guys by 30

I guess I'll be in the shop for the next 5 1/2 hours, upgrading the tank.

Wish me luck, guys!

See if Zeller has gained an ounce of muscle since the last time Vucevic murdered him. Doubt it

It's a toss-up between Orlando and Charlotte now for who has the crappiest roster in the league. Cavs should win this game. But, I mean, when you're a bad team, you often lose to teams you should beat.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."