• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 56 | Cavaliers @ Heat | Sunday, February 24th| 6:00 pm EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Some of you will get to watch your favorite player tomorrow.

Rest of us will root for the Cavs.

Ouch. Taking a shot at a faction of the board. C'mon now, being able to beat the Thunder, Heat, Clippers, Lakers, and Celtics in the same season while still getting that one last high draft pick is the best way to go. Next year....next year....

Oh my god, are you seriously gonna let that bleed out of that thread and into other ones now?

smh

Oh my god, are you seriously gonna let that bleed out of that thread and into other ones now?

smh

Doubtful it will be possible to keep strong feelings (one way or the other) about LeBron (past, present, or future) out of this thread.

I'm not saying I'm encouraging it, but it will be impossible to patrol. If it gets out of hand, we'll attempt to step in. My guess is it will be nothing like those first games back.

BTW, I disagree with the statement "Some of you will get to watch your favorite player tomorrow." I think almost of us will get to watch our favorite player tomorrow. It just won't be the same player. :chuckles:

Doubtful it will be possible to keep strong feelings (one way or the other) about LeBron (past, present, or future) out of this thread.

I'm not saying I'm encouraging it, but it will be impossible to patrol. If it gets out of hand, we'll attempt to step in. My guess is will be nothing like those first games back.

BTW, I disagree with the statement "Some of you will get to watch your favorite player tomorrow." I think almost of us will get to watch our favorite player tomorrow. It just won't be the same player. :chuckles:

Or on the same team.

I will say, it will be interesting to see what happens if it's a close game late. If I were Spo, I'd have LeBron check Kyrie late. Honestly, I don't like that matchup for Kyrie.

areyoukiddingme_reggiemillervoice.gif

got my cj miles wtf gif ready for tonight

What I would do for this to come to the buzzer, and Kyrie go draino on bitchass. :jerkoff:

Or on the same team.

I will say, it will be interesting to see what happens if it's a close game late. If I were Spo, I'd have LeBron check Kyrie late. Honestly, I don't like that matchup for Kyrie.

Yep because Lebron will get away with a shitload of contact on d.

If Gee stays out of foul trouble guarding LeBron, the Cavs will have a chance with Kyrie Irving on their side.

Irving seems to love to beat up on the top teams in the league, and this one couldn't be more perfect for him.

Cavs by 6. Irving goes off for 32 points, 7 assist, 4 rebounds and 12 points in the 4th quarter. :cool:

Yep because Lebron will get away with a shitload of contact on d.

while the heat are indeed a great defensive team, the amount of contact they get away with is ridiculous. i was watching a game these days and they just mug opposing players. hope thats not the case tonight lol

Its very annoying how Blue Jackets get priority over every Cavs game in Columbus

The quality of the alternate channel is awful

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."