• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Trouble with quick reply

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Yeah it's working so far. Only time it goes grey box for me is when i post the embed tweets

The issue still shows up sometimes...

I'm having trouble replying to the Indians thread. Both the quick reply or advanced reply box is greyed out and not working.

Log our of RCF, clear your cache and log back in. The only other thing I could recommend is disabling your ad blocking software and see if that helps.

Try this for a workaround while I delve deeper into this problem.

Click Here and then choose Full WYSIWYG Editing under Miscellaneous Options. If that doesn't work try standard or basic.

Try this for a workaround while I delve deeper into this problem.

Click Here and then choose Full WYSIWYG Editing under Miscellaneous Options. If that doesn't work try standard or basic.

I don't have ad-blocker software and was having the same problem with standard editing and displaying 40 posts per page. It was a problem especially when traffic was high during the trade deadline but subsided when I went to 10 posts per page. I'll try the WYSIWYG Editing and let you know how it goes.

I had something similar to this happen the other day when I tried to edit a post where I had an embeded tweet. Quick reply box went gray, I had to log out, clear cache, close the program and reopen/relogin to get it to work again. Not sure what that was, because it was the first I ever had it do that.

Bahh, I'm not here to complain, but this has happened some more (even today). Granted, I didn't do the suggested fixes (hence why I'm not complaining) but I'm getting this gray box in both quick reply and advanced. Annoying, but it just tempers my posting frequency.

Bahh, I'm not here to complain, but this has happened some more (even today). Granted, I didn't do the suggested fixes (hence why I'm not complaining) but I'm getting this gray box in both quick reply and advanced. Annoying, but it just tempers my posting frequency.

I haven't had any problems yet since switching to WYSIWYG editing as listed in Ben's post.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."