• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

realistic off-season signings

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Can Bobby Simmons play with the same fire when he gets paid? That's the biggest question about him. We've all seen how players have a career year playing for new contracts and then revert to useless bit players after getting it. Will this happen with Bobby Simmons?

Edwin

did you read the article about him as one of the hardest working players dunleavy has seen. the clipps played solid this year and it was based around defense. add to that they played in the west and showed up every night against some pretty tough teams. i would have to guess shooting 85% from the free throw line was just him trying to up his contract value. what it shows to me is the boy can just plain out shoot and finally got his shot at playing.

i know but what Q is saying will he do that when he gets paid?people say boozer doesnt work nearly as hard now he got that big dough contract from utah.sloan was talking about him this year.will bobby do it this coming year?we dont know and i dont want to overpay him if we got him.Jerome James will cost too much i believe.

I still consider Simmons as just a backup plan if the Cavs aren't able to sign a better FA wing player. I wouldn't give him much more than MLE money.

Let's not get too excited about Jerome James. He just played the best 2 games of his life and has never played close to that level before in his whole career. He's the same age as Z too and still has major questions surrounding him about his attitude and coming to play every night.

I tell you that Bobby Jackson has probably fallen off most teams radar. He is injury prone but is an absolute gunner. Is he a good complimant to Snow at point guard. he knows he will get minutes here over Snow if he performs. It is worth a thought. Simmons pay day seems to be getting bigger by the day.

Bobby Simmons would be a great pick-up. He almost reminds me of Gilbert Arenas when he played in Golden State. But I would love to have him replace McInnis, hopefully Simmons doesnt think he is worth an outrageous amount of money, like most players whose stock rises over the off-season.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."