• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Cleveland Browns New Head Coach Search, 2014

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
HAHAHAHAHAH SABAN?!?

Honestly you guys can't tell me that you don't enjoy this... Its entertaining as hell

HAHAHAHAHAH SABAN?!?

Honestly you guys can't tell me that you don't enjoy this... Its entertaining as hell

Walk it off, buddy.

We could all use a break from the inane crap you've been posting for the past 48 hours.

:chuckles::chuckles::chuckles:
LOL.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Nick Saban as the next head coach of the Browns? Trivisonno says that's what he has been told ... and that Johnny Football will be QB.</p>— Steve Doerschuk (@sdoerschukREP) <a href="https://twitter.com/sdoerschukREP/statuses/417659465257979905">December 30, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

:chuckles::chuckles::chuckles::chuckles:

This may make me laugh all day long, especially since Triv is saying it

I wonder if Saban has the same realtor that Cowher had during the last 3 coaching searches?

Walk it off, buddy.

We could all use a break from the inane crap you've been posting for the past 48 hours.

jason-giambi-walkoff-home-run-o.gif

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/co...eam-to-super-bowl-has-larry-bird-instinct.ece

You guys are crazy. I get being against Manziel, I really do, but because he's undersized? That doesn't matter in the NFL anymore. The style of play is spread out and wide open. You don't need a Flacco sized QB to be successful.

And to say he is 'me first' is asinine. There's a difference between being competitive and being me first. By all accounts, he is loved in the Aggie locker room.

The Old Guard philosophies of the NFL are slowly being cast to the side. Russell Wilson, Chip Kelly, and the open-spread out offenses are what sells and are the new wave in the NFL. I love Bridgewater and would take him before Manziel *disclaimer*

New Guard philosphy...WR screens and 50/50 jump balls off the back foot into double coverage

The FUTURE! It SELLS!

Jump balls to his wide receivers... so he trusts his playmakers which is something we have all bitched about the entire year that our QB's wouldn't do... Checkdown Campbell? You don't think our offense would have been better with Campbell putting the ball downfield to Gordon on fades more often? With how tight the NFL rules are defensively and spot DPI calls, you're better off putting the ball downfield.

The Old Guard philosophies of the NFL are slowly being cast to the side. Russell Wilson, Chip Kelly, and the open-spread out offenses are what sells and are the new wave in the NFL.

Is this a bad time to point out that Chip Kelly's QB is a 6'6" pocket passer? :tongue:

So you guys don't think I'm just trolling, I get why you want a prototype NFL quaterback. Completely understand the draw to Bortles, Carr, etc. I'm just in the camp that believes that you don't need that to win in the NFL, at least not anymore.

Jump balls to his wide receivers... so he trusts his playmakers which is something we have all bitched about the entire year that our QB's wouldn't do... Checkdown Campbell? You don't think our offense would have been better with Campbell putting the ball downfield to Gordon on fades more often? With how tight the NFL rules are defensively and spot DPI calls, you're better off putting the ball downfield.

Sorry, there's no defending poor decision making.

I'd rather have a good QB, not one ridiculously flawed QB for another just because he throws it up far more than he should.

Can we throw a shit load of money at David Shaw?

Someone create a Johnny Football thread so this nonsense can go there.

Browns head coaching options, go...

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."