• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Are you ready for some football?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
cdt mac is a huge buckeye hater.

but you cant say the line is its best when the played well in the last 2 games of the year. what about all the other games???

cavincali said:
mac is a huge buckeye hater.
It's common to hate the best team. I can live with it. :king:

cavincali said:
but you cant say the line is its best when the played well in the last 2 games of the year. what about all the other games???
Ancient history. ;)

Admittedly there was some ugliness early in the season. I don't know what the hell was going on there. Concerning the line specifically, Downing wasn't starting till all of that ugliness had passed. He's one of the top 2 linemen we have, and he replaced the weak link of the group. That one move in itself is quite an upgrade. Beyond that, all I know is JT got those boys to pull it all together when it mattered, against Mich and the bowl game, and it was a thing of beauty. I think the ugliness we saw early last year won't rear its head this year.

The best team?? Hardly..

They had a great team a couple years ago and have been a good program since.

They arent anywhere near the level of USC or Miami...

Very incomplete team, but I do root for em, my boy is the starting RB and I have to give him the upmost support.

but three more years, I hope they lose every single game.

hes just giving us a hard time.

he will have to man up and say that we got a great team after we play texas. the defense will be so stong. in addition we have to of the top 10 recievers in the nation. his "boy" came on strong last year and smith will only get better.

O-H-I-O--->OHIO

A Mac aka The Truth said:
They arent anywhere near the level of USC or Miami...
Yeah, Miami sure showed us last time we played!

Last edited:
Like I said, Im rooting for them this year. And the next two.

But after that...Buckeye football can kiss my ...

They better worry about Michigan, but I love how homered Buckeye fans are.

Esp since they call came out of the woodworks after that championship run. The support went through the roof, every body and their mother was a Buckeye fan again.

yeah their will allways be the front-runners and i cant stand them.

mich game will be a dandy and it would be great if both teams go into it undefeated.

so is your "boy" pittman???

Yeah, I always enjoy watching that game.

and he is. Watch out for him this year, he bulked up pretty good. He is easily 220 now.

He told me Haw cant see him and he will get some big time yards this year.

im glad to hear that he is bigger, hopefully he'll be able to break some more tackles. the majority of the time he went down after the first hit, but he really turned it up later in the season.

i dont catch your drift, Haw? another back?

Haw is a freshman they brought in..

And Pitt should be able to bounce off tackles, his main talent is speed, but VISION. He has vision like no other back Ive seen play.

Wells (another OSU recruit) is a physical speciman. 6' 250 LBs of pure power. But he has no vision. So expect Pitt to be starting for the next couple of years.

Haw and Pitt are in the same class, and Haw is bigger AND faster! Which tells you how important vision is. With out good vision you just run into your own linemens' backsides. Mo C, for example, was not fast, but had great vision, and would of been a hiesman candidate. Course, he did have power and a good stiff arm, but his vision is what separated him from other backs.

Here's the speciman A Mac mentioned, #1 rb in the nation: http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=145&p=8&c=1&nid=1339455

He's at the same stage Mo C was at his age, only Wells if physically more impressive (same size, way faster). Course, Mo C took a quantum leap forward his senior year, so unless Wells does the same thing this year, I'm not expecting the same results come next year...

good. the bucks dont really need a great back due to the reciever group. as long as the backs perform better than they did last year the offense will see huge gains.

The scouts are foolish to think Wells will be like Peterson..

He is lazy..(or he was, ive heard he has been busting his ass), he was out of shape last year. Got very tired, and plays a very VERY VERY weak schedule.

He is a good back, great size, good power, soso speed. But he wont do anything close to what Peterson did.

Pitt will be starting..

Pittman showed signs of greatness last year I liked what I saw I'll welcome anything of Lydell Ross...yuck. I may have missed it did the Bucks get a commitment from Chris Wells? Ginn Holmes Smith Pittman is a dangerous 4 man package.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."