• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Best place to buy a suit in NE OHIO

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TheISHT

Gold Star Member
Reaction score
I went to S&K and they have a deal of two Jones-New York suits for $400. Are those suits actually expensive and decent? I also went to JCPENNEY a Stafford suit is like 150.00. I went To Dillards are he suit are 400-800 each.

Any people that dress in suits out there that know a good deal? Please let me know?

Thanks

Just got three suits and alterations, three dress shirts, three ties, two pairs of formal dress shoes, a belt, and two pairs of cuff links for $1350 at Men's Wearhouse. It's all really nice stuff.

That's a pretty damn good deal and they've got damn good stuff. Customer service there is bad ass too. But S&K is always a good deal too from what I hear.

Apparently Burlington Coat Factory isn't bad but the stuff isn't really my style.

Men's Wearhouse is always where I go for my suits and dressy apparel.

^ "You'll like the way you look, I guarantee it."

I buy my suits at K&G. Most times i can find the same style suits at K&G that they have at Men's Warehouse except at least 25% cheaper.

Brooks Brothers, i dont know if yall have them up there, but its the best quality suit that you can get and it will last you. They gotta be doing something right, they have been around since 1818 in the United States.

You can get really good deals at the outlets for BB and will deffinitly get a good deal if you go that route.

Last edited:
I've bought suits at most of the major retailers.

I haven't looked yet, but am considering shopping on ebay. My gf was on there and got some nice clothing for her dad, and thought it might be a place to check for suits. I know my size, and can always get alterations.

Sure, I'm concerned about the quality - but if I get something that is not advertised, I'll just call Mr. Ebay and have the seller booted.

Anyone ever try this or consider it?

Just got three suits and alterations, three dress shirts, three ties, two pairs of formal dress shoes, a belt, and two pairs of cuff links for $1350 at Men's Wearhouse. It's all really nice stuff.

Jigo's suits -

d_464.jpg

zootsuitgreen.jpg

39-Zoot%20Suit.jpg

The yellow one just spews class out of every stitch.

And most of the time the suit makes the tie....so buying some nice ties is a must.

Brooks Brothers is for people who don't know how to spend money. I went in the one downtown and saw the prices and said forget it. The have the same styles at Men's Warehouse and K & G for fraction of the price. Why someone would spend a grand on a suit is beyond me.

^when they have there seasonal sales is the best times to buy one, you buy 1 get the second 40% off. Only the top of the line stuff is at $1000 plus, which is retarded for a suit, they have moderatly priced stuff in the $400-$500 range, which is not bad for a quality product that is literally going to last you forever, I read somewhere that something like every President since Lincoln has worn there suits, which is pretty amazing (Lincoln was actually killed in a BB Suit) and i believe the suit Kennedy wore during his infamous innaguration speech.

Polo was actually started by BB and has been a staple in American fashion for 100+ years, Madras print was started by them and its also how Polo Ralph Lauren was started.

$400

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."