• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Braxton Miller Out For Season?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

AZ_

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
11W reporting Miller re-injured his shoulder tonight in practice.

Potentially season-ending.

Aaaaaand all my excitement for football season is gone.

NBA in a couple months!

JT Barrett was pretty highly recruited. I think he'll be a good player.

That said, so much of the offense graduated. I was unfazed because of Braxton. Now....yeesh. Winning the division might be a realistic goal.

He might not even try playing due to risk of getting injured if he can even play this season.

So, any chance we see success with Barrett? I'm moving forward as if Miller will not play. He always was injury prone. I'm just sad they probably have no shot at the playoff now. I guess it'll still be fun but the hype is gone.

So, any chance we see success with Barrett? I'm moving forward as if Miller will not play. He always was injury prone. I'm just sad they probably have no shot at the playoff now. I guess it'll still be fun but the hype is gone.

Ya, I still think there is reason for optimism. We have a talented stable of running backs, but more importantly, we have guys in the pivot position that are extremely dangerous in Dontre Wilson and Jalin Marshall.

Urban and Hinton are smart enough to utilize Barrett in a formula that will be productive. Short throws , bubble screens, power run game mixed with speed option on perimeter ...there is a lot of reason for optimism.

I do wish Ohio State didn't open season with Navy though. That's a really tough game now.

Not a championship team without Miller.

Not a championship team without Miller.

No Championship team with Miller either. So about the only good thing that comes out of this is they get to see what they have after this season.

So, I know nobody wants to talk about this but ... how about dat Urban Meyer tenure at Ohio State so far? Bowl ban, undefeated season then two shit fests in the postseason, and a third year that looks to be a wash without your star quarterback.

Yikes. Most of it out of his control, but when he got hired I think half of us expected some iota of success outside of the conference by this point. Beating up on the B1G is just not enough at Ohio State although a lot of honks are perfectly happy with that.

And obviously I am jumping the gun because the season hasn't even been played yet, but I'm just upset as I was really excited for the season, and it is very, very difficult to imagine any sort of success without Miller.

Right after the Orange Bowl the majority couldn't wait to move on from Braxton and now they are going to come into this thread and freak out?

I was not part of that clown group you're calling "the majority."

So, I know nobody wants to talk about this but ... how about dat Urban Meyer tenure at Ohio State so far? Bowl ban, undefeated season then two shit fests in the postseason, and a third year that looks to be a wash without your star quarterback.

Yikes. Most of it out of his control, but when he got hired I think half of us expected some iota of success outside of the conference by this point. Beating up on the B1G is just not enough at Ohio State although a lot of honks are perfectly happy with that.

And obviously I am jumping the gun because the season hasn't even been played yet, but I'm just upset as I was really excited for the season, and it is very, very difficult to imagine any sort of success without Miller.

Meh. He's made a couple mistakes (lack of carries for Hyde vs MSU, playing a crippled Braxton instead of KG vs Clemson) but to say he's to blame for OSU not having won anything is a bit of a reach, imo.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."