• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Pat Riley is driving the salt truck

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Saw this on another site and it made me laugh:

ii8xdkMtRBjEx.gif

If I knew how to old school rep on tapatalk, I would

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think people are sleeping on Danny granger. with a full season behind him from recovery he can really be a contributor.

As a Pacers fan, I wanted so badly to believe the tendonosis(not -itis) was something he could fully recover from. The reality is his knee has a degenerative disorder that has robbed him of any lift in his jumper, which was about 80% of his offensive game.

I'm not sleeping on Danny because I saw with my own two eyes how much a shell he was of his former self.

Moore is a Grizzlies fan.

I am talking about the stuff of his I've read. He spent July being CBS' go to writer involving the Heat. And they were always slanted toward Miami.

Not denying that he originally covered the Griz, but his current role has been Heat centric.

Here's a gem from Moore's most recent article:

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on...rade-hasheem-thabeet-to-help-avoid-luxury-tax

Thabeet has played just over 39 hours of gametime total in five seasons, or the total amount that I've played the video game "Assassin's Creed II" and "Assassin's Creed: Black Flag."

He just skipped over "Brotherhood"? I mean, I can get glossing over "Revelations" and "AC:3" because they were so bloated, but "Brotherhood" is my favorite in the series. How can I trust reporting from someone who has such questionable video game taste? HOW?

I just went over to the Heat realgm board for the first time. Went through the entire game thread from Saturday. The schizophrenia is real with those folks. For a fan-base that criticized the way Cleveland fans acted towards LeBron after he left, some of the comments that are being made there make you wonder if they even realize how hypocritical they are.

I just went over to the Heat realgm board for the first time. Went through the entire game thread from Saturday. The schizophrenia is real with those folks. For a fan-base that criticized the way Cleveland fans acted towards LeBron after he left, some of the comments that are being made there make you wonder if they even realize how hypocritical they are.

My favorite part of that game thread was how they seem to think that it was a close game. It's like they can't accept that, when the game mattered, we absolutely pasted them, and it was only during garage time that the game got close in a game where our coach had no interest in bringing back in the good players.

My favorite part of that game thread was how they seem to think that it was a close game. It's like they can't accept that, when the game mattered, we absolutely pasted them, and it was only during garage time that the game got close in a game where our coach had no interest in bringing back in the good players.
hey now.. you have to give Miami and some credit and respect the way their backs ups took it to our third stringers.

hey now.. you have to give Miami and some credit and respect the way their backs ups took it to our third stringers.

I know. That overtime mattered so much that I skipped it to go drinking. :chuckle:

I mean, I get it. They're fans and it's their board so I shouldn't expect rational discussion, but some of these guys really believe LeBron screwed them over big time. Some are stating they are glad he's gone because now they can get back to team ball. Then, when they get down 15, the reality sets in and the anger really starts unleashing itself.

We can afford to be smug now, but both times Lebron left very good teams to further stack the deck in his favor. Don't get me wrong I am glad we are on the winning side this time. However, he left a 62 win team that underachieved and a team that went to 4 straight finals. It really is unprecedented, and the shock of the respective fan bases doesn't seem weird to me at all.

Last edited:
The shock doesn't surprise me. I understand it quite well. I also know how Miami fans acted after LeBron signed there and the following four seasons.

They are STILL discussing the Dan Gilbert letter. Still talking about Cleveland as a city. Still talking about the burning of jerseys. But, at the same time, they're also trying to convince everyone they've moved on.

It's the fact that they are turning into what we were four years ago as a fanbase and they don't even notice it. That's the entertaining part to me.

the burning of jerseys...

Anyone actually know how many of the jersey burnings made it onto YouTube? I know there are 1 or 2 legit famous ones and am wondering if was just those shown over and over. I'm too lazy to look.

Anyone actually know how many of the jersey burnings made it onto YouTube? I know there are 1 or 2 legit famous ones and am wondering if was just those shown over and over. I'm too lazy to look.

Side question, is the line under your username a Danny Granger reference?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."