• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The ISIS offensive in Iraq

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Yeah ive seen them. Its fucking surreal the violence on display in some of their videos and thats just the half of it apparently.

Whatever needs to be done to stop them is what we should do. If that means sending ground troops into crush them then it must be done. what is happening right now is mass slaughter and nobody is doing anything about it.

Let a dictator rise and it will come to an end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can we please keep civilians out of these wacked out fucking countries? There is literally no amount of money you could pay me to be in the middle east for a minute. Not even Israel.

The whole area is a bunch of hornets nests.

They'll never destroy each other over there, but the only solution would be to wipe the slate clean.

Attacking ISIS with troops is exactly what ISIS wants.

They still believe the Crusades exist over there.

Attacking ISIS with troops is exactly what ISIS wants.

They still believe the Crusades exist over there.

No, they're not thinking Crusades. They're thinking jihad.

I do think they need to be attacked by troops, but not by U.S. troops yet. Let's see what the Kurds and Iraqi army can do with heavy CAS. Good air support is a huge booster or morale.

No, they're not thinking Crusades. They're thinking jihad.

I do think they need to be attacked by troops, but not by U.S. troops yet. Let's see what the Kurds and Iraqi army can do with heavy CAS. Good air support is a huge booster or morale.

No, they're thinking Crusades.

As in, the Crusading Americans. They think we are still trying to take the holy land from them.

As in, the Crusading Americans. They think we are still trying to take the holy land from them.

No, that really is not their issue. Their motivation wasn't to defend their lands from invading Americans. They aren't thinking defensively at all. There weren't even any any American forces in Syria when ISIL got started. They're thinking offensively, and trying to conquer land controlled by other people indigenous to that region to re-establish a new Caliphate.

No, these are slogans and reality is far harsher. Once they complete their genocide and become established within some boundary, these medieval fucks will take their lunacy to those they perceive as symbols of the West, with the US at the top of their list. Of course, you can try to stop symbolizing the West in their eyes and hope they attack London or Paris instead.

You can try and be nice and docile and do nothing about their atrocities. You can sit very very quietly and hope that once they become truly powerful, they will forget that you were once America.

“We will humiliate them everywhere, God willing, and we will raise the flag of Allah in the White House” Abu Mosa

Last edited:
Has anyone seen the Foley beheading video? I prefer to avoid because it would make me sick to my stomach, but a friend told me it was fake. Watched it and... it's incredibly fake. The question is what really happened to James Foley, and who was behind this elaborate video??

Has anyone seen the Foley beheading video? I prefer to avoid because it would make me sick to my stomach, but a friend told me it was fake. Watched it and... it's incredibly fake. The question is what really happened to James Foley, and who was behind this elaborate video??

Could you provide the link that you used to view the actual video? The clips I've seen all cutoff before the actual beheading. The background looks like it might be fake, but that would be to make it harder for our military/intelligence community to figure out the actual location. That's different from the actual murder itself being faked, though.

I also would note that, other than some conspiracy-minded folk on reddit, there doesn't seem to have been any nation or group anywhere claiming it was faked.

Also, ISIS publicly claimed responsibility for this, and hasn't issues any subsequent denials. Nor has there ever been any dispute that ISIS was holding him in the first place. So if it was some kind of elaborate hoax, it was their hoax. But their motivation for a hoax seems non-existent, so I think it was real.

But you claim it raises a "question", so okay, I'll bite. Who do you think faked it, and why would they do that?

There's nothing to bite at. I'm generally curious. I'm vehemently opposed to what ISIS is doing, obviously. Let's remember that they are benefit to no one but themselves and those that cheer for bedlam. Muslims have been fighting ISIS before anyone knew who they were...

But who benefits? Anyone who wants to put that bull's eye back on the middle east. Anyone who wants to incite further aggression in the region. The US? Mossad? War mongers in the ME? I honestly have no idea.

But the video is fake. Everyone has seen the same video. It's edited. They fade to black when the knife saws at Foley however many times, with no blood. The guys sound mic'd up. No one else in the video. No prayers, no chanting. Foley reads off the cue cards (not controversial... he'll read what they say) and accepts his fate with no struggle. A lot of this can be explained when taking into account a person's state of mind during this type of ordeal... but the lack of gore is a huge red flag. The whole purpose of videos like these is to scare people. Why no blood when he cuts into his throat multiple times? Why go to black before the evidence? The still image at the end is the only part with actual blood, but that whole photo is easily shopped. Conveniently, even that is at an angle to avoid showing the neck.

Again, I assumed this was real and never went out of my way to watch it. Only did when I heard the rumblings of it being faked. If you see any evidence to this being authentic, I'd love to hear it.

They are posting pics of the White House and buildings saying "they are here"

http://wgntv.com/2014/08/21/photo-i...hicago/#ooid=Jlb3ZybzrHDIYGdhgvYUyDZTM9UAikNX

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/AmessagefromISIStoUS?src=hash">#AmessagefromISIStoUS</a> &#10;We are in your state&#10;We are in your cities&#10;We are in your streets&#10;&#10;You are our goals anywhere <a href="http://t.co/1EYMgCWJse">pic.twitter.com/1EYMgCWJse</a></p>&mdash; قهر الطواغيت (@Sunna_rev) <a href="">August 9, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."