• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Official Hip Hop Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
[video=youtube;p-tEy0A5JQs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-tEy0A5JQs[/video]
ROCKET LAUNCHERS N SHIT

I cant handle this thread without that youtube embed thing. Hopefully that gets fixed soon.

One of my favorite Krizz Kaliko songs of all time. Incomparable scope of talent on display in this record and channels everything that's right with good music on a very structural level.

i do hope the highest bidders for both albums end up being revealed though, particularly the wu-tang one if it indeed goes for $5M+. that's nuts.

I could see Kanye being the one who buy's Wu's album.

Then spends rest of his life telling us how great it is & that it sucks to be us because we'll never hear it.

Going on to rank it above 36 chambers.

i do hope the highest bidders for both albums end up being revealed though, particularly the wu-tang one if it indeed goes for $5M+. that's nuts.

I could see Kanye being the one who buy's Wu's album.

Then spends rest of his life telling us how great it is & that it sucks to be us because we'll never hear it.

Going on to rank it above 36 chambers.

Does Childish Gambino have any other really good songs where he kills it lyrically and has a good beat. Like Bonfire, 3005, and Sweatpants. Any others? I've been looking but haven't found any others. He either has songs I love or songs I just don't like at all.

Does Childish Gambino have any other really good songs where he kills it lyrically and has a good beat. Like Bonfire, 3005, and Sweatpants. Any others? I've been looking but haven't found any others. He either has songs I love or songs I just don't like at all.

Freaks and Geeks would apply to that I guess. And Crawl would too in my opinion. You See Me and Backpackers too. I love pretty much all of his music though. I'm in the minority but I think camp is better than because the internet. Both awesome albums though.

Arrangement off of Royalty is good. So is R.I.P. You know what, fuck it. Royalty is dope. Listen to the whole thing. There is also a song off of his mixtape I Am Just A Rapper 2 called () that isn't bad. I will say his voice is pretty high on that mixtape so I don't listen to it often.

Other people already jumped on this post, but I'll throw in my two cents:

1. Freak and Geeks
2. Black Faces (pretty much the Royalty mix tape)
3. The Worst Guys
4. The Crawl
5. You See Me
6. Backpackers

Just a few. Huge fan of his.

so it seems embedding still doesn't work (?) but old 50 is always worth a click & listen

edit: haha evidently embedding does work, and with just the normal video url. nice!

so it seems embedding still doesn't work (?) but old 50 is always worth a click & listen

edit: haha evidently embedding does work, and with just the normal video url. nice!

classic, never heard extended version until now.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."