• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2014-2015 NFL Regular Season Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Blount's defense: "Come on man, this was inevitable right?"

Sam Bradford out for the year. Tough break for him and the Rams.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Cowboys interested in Michael Sam :chuckle:

<iframe class="vine-embed" src="" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I didn't see a fantasy football question/opinion thread so I will ask this here:

I have a solid group of receivers in one of my leagues but I can't decide on who to start week 1.

Andre Johnson
Antonio Brown
Anquan Boldin
Torrey Smith
Brandin Cooks
Rod Streater (sleeper pick of my draft)

Help me pick out my starting 3. (My starting QB/RBs are Foles, Lacy, Forte - Yahoo League)

Reactions: AMC
FOOTBALL IS BACK!

Megatron is not human. 5 catches for 131 yards with 2 tds, and it's halftime. He is out of his mind right now... Stafford looks good too, and the NYG defense is pretty stout, so it's even more impressive.

Mouth Breather is a rock solid 10 of 20 passing for 67 yards, while being sacked twice. His offensive line really lacks cohesion, but most of all, he continues to breathe through his mouth, which is causing a ton of problems.

If the Lions could get out of their own way, they would be a playoff team. I think this is going to be a great year for them, finally getting rid of Schwartz.

And that's why I paid 53 dollars for him in a PPR league. Won week one by 42 points, and that was with Jamaal Charles scoring six and the Saints defense scoring -7. :chuckle:

By the way, saw this on Twitter:

BxDn_0rIcAMsV4V.jpg:large

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."