• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The Kevin Love Safari™

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Multiple Choice: How much would you trade for Kevin Love?

• Waiters, Thompson and a Pick

Votes: 150 24.4%
  • Waiters, Bennett and a Pick

Votes: 138 22.4%
  • Waiters, Thompson and Multiple Picks

Votes: 150 24.4%
  • Waiters, Bennett and Multiple Picks

Votes: 165 26.8%
  • Thompson, Bennett and Multiple Picks

Votes: 80 13.0%
  • Wiggins, 1 of the above players, and a Pick (wouldn't work until 30-days after Wiggins signed)

Votes: 34 5.5%
  • Wiggins, 2 of the above players and a pick

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • Wiggins, and whatever players/picks it takes

Votes: 12 1.9%
  • Revisit trade options for Love later in the season

Votes: 192 31.2%
  • Not interested in trading for Love this year.

Votes: 65 10.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is giving up the trade exception?

We are sending a exception to Minnesota I imagine since Wiggins and Bennett's combined salary comes out to 11.2 million and Love's is at 15.4 million

We are sending a exception to Minnesota I imagine since Wiggins and Bennett's combined salary comes out to 11.2 million and Love's is at 15.4 million

Don't think so, salaries just need to be within $5MM IIRC and the trade from our end satisfies that requirement

We probably don't have to wait long. Wiggins can be traded at 12:01 a.m. tonight.

Unless, the trade call to the league will be tomorrow morning and not late tonight.

Don't think so, salaries just need to be within $5MM IIRC and the trade from our end satisfies that requirement

If you send out more money than you take back, I'm pretty sure an exception is created automatically. That's why we got that huge exception for the LeBron S&T.

ESPN Insider posted a list of their Top PF's yesterday. Can anyone provide the article?

Cleveland media and reporters have known for a month this trade was happening so you'd think they have legitimate questions when the Kevin Love press conference rolls around, right?

Oh who am I kidding. Can't wait to see Bob Finnan wearing pajamas and stumbling as he asks, "What's your favorite color?"

Cleveland media and reporters have known for a month this trade was happening so you'd think they have legitimate questions when the Kevin Love press conference rolls around, right?

Oh who am I kidding. Can't wait to see Bob Finnan wearing pajamas and stumbling as he asks, "What's your favorite color?"

Haha

Man line-up is looking good.

pg - Kyrie/Delly
SG - Waiters/Miller
SF - James/Marion/Jones
PF - Love/Thompson
C - Andy / Need another center

pg - Kyrie/Delly
SG - Waiters/Miller
SF - James/Marion/Jones
PF - Love/Thompson

Agree - Flip must be a tough negotiator if we can't at least extract Turiaf from him in the deal. The Miami draft pick has some value given Wade's injury history, you'd think alongside Wiggins that would be enough to get at least one other piece back than just Love alone.

But regardless that lineup wins the East if healthy easily IMO. Against the West might need to solidify the 5 spot before we would be favored.

pg - Kyrie/Delly
SG - Waiters/Miller
SF - James/Marion/Jones
PF - Love/Thompson

Have you seen that recent picture of brendan Haywood? He looks in great shape. I see us rolling with andy and Haywood until we can use Haywood's contract to trade for a centre like larry sanders or mozgov next year.

^Where is the recent pic of Haywood? Searching for it but can't find it.

If Haywood can give us 15-20 minutes a night we would be in real good shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."