• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Mixed Martial Arts

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I was absolutely positive this fight would be postponed. He fought twice in 2013 and ONCE this year. Fuck Jones. I used to be a big fan of his when he was first coming up. He was so friendly with his fans and hungry for greatness. Now he's just a narcissistic asshole. I'll never deny that he is one of the GOAT's but i can't wait for someone, ANYONE to beat the brakes off him.

178 is still a hot card regardless. Mighty Mouse is a dick too but he's hella fun to watch fight. EDDIE ALVAREZ was finally released by Bellator and is signed on to fight cowboy on the card. Cerrone is on a tear so this should be a SCRAP!!! Not to mention McGregor Vs. Poirier (My prediction for FOTN)

September 27, 2014 | MGM Grand Garden Arena | Las Vegas, Nevada

MAIN CARD

Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET
Demetrious Johnson vs. Chris Cariaso
for flyweight title
Eddie Alvarez vs. Donald Cerrone
Conor McGregor vs. Dustin Poirier
Tim Kennedy vs. Yoel Romero
Amanda Nunes vs. Cat Zingano

PRELIMINARY CARD
FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET
Dominick Cruz vs. Takeya Mizugaki
James Krause vs. Jorge Masvidal
Patrick Cote vs. Stephen Thompson
Brian Ebersole vs. John Howard
PRELIMINARY CARD
UFC Fight Pass, 7 p.m. ET
Kevin Lee vs. Jon Tuck
Manny Gamburyan vs. Cody Gibson

My picks are Bold.

Dominick Cruz finally fighting again is good to see.

178 is a stacked card to bad about losing Jones/Cormier bout. Cruz/Mizugaki on the prelims while Zingano/Nunes on the maincard not a fan of solid fights being bumped to promote the Woman's division.

Went 7 For 11 In my UFC 178 Picks. Not bad considering 2 of the picks i got wrong were controversial decisions. Poirier laid an egg. I'm still not ready to jump on the McGregor hype train quite yet. he is oozing with confidence and as brash a fighter as ive seen since the golden age of Boxing. So far, He's backed it up. Maybe he is the real deal. Only time will tell. I'd like to see him fight someone proven like Edgar. If he runs through him than I will believe what he's selling.

Went 7 For 11 In my UFC 178 Picks. Not bad considering 2 of the picks i got wrong were controversial decisions. Poirier laid an egg. I'm still not ready to jump on the McGregor hype train quite yet. he is oozing with confidence and as brash a fighter as ive seen since the golden age of Boxing. So far, He's backed it up. Maybe he is the real deal. Only time will tell. I'd like to see him fight someone proven like Edgar. If he runs through him than I will believe what he's selling.

Frankie's fighting Cub Swanson next, I think whoever wins will get the title shot. Connor won, but I would have wanted to see them fight a little longer. If they want to keep Connor active, the Korean Zombie is top 5 and that is a match-up I'd pay to see.

Over-all amazing fights! Loved Cat Zingano's violence and I thought Cowboy deserved a bonus for surviving round 1 and soundly beating Alvarez. Demetrious Johnson had his way, he is gonna be someone who people tune out at the moment but will appreciate once he's retired. I thought Tim Kennedy's loss was unfair, Romero should have been disqualified when he refused to stand up after the break. Last but not the least, how good was it seeing Dominick Cruz return in such an explosive fashion? I've always loved his technique and his fight with Dillashaw will be fucking fantastic.

I'm down to get this thread more active. UFC on FOX in Sweden tonight. Gus vs Rumble and Mousasi vs Hendo. I got Gus and Mousasi by decision.
And then Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz next week :celb (23):
I got Anderson by KO.

Anyone tuning in for McGregor vs Mendes tonight?

R.I.P Nick Diaz career

P.S Fuck NSAC

5 years for marijuana is beyond fucked up . Commission head was probably like
marijuana-kills-o.gif

Sage Northcutt just destroyed that guy.

Also BJ Penn is coming back from retirement.

Rousey about to fight, would love to see an upset but I'll be shocked if it last a minute.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."