• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Delonte West wants another chance

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Good video. I like Delonte, hope things can break right for him. I think he would have more to offer than Ray Allen, but would be nice to see him get one more chance... and more importantly, for him to follow thru with what he thinks he can provide to the team and his son/wife.

I love Delonte, and feel bad for the guy. He has some serious mental health issues, and, on top of those, seems to have been heavily judged by those in the league.

However, I think his NBA career is done. The league has moved on. If he wants to get paid for playing basketball, he'll have to try his hand in Europe.

After not playing for so long, it's unlikely that he can still bring what he did for one-and-a-half seasons here. On top of that, the risk he is viewed as is not worth the little he might be able to bring a team.

Huge love for Delonte. I don't see much possibility of him or any of the 2006-2010 supporting cast returning, but I'll always adore those teams and players.

On a personal level I'd love to see him back. I've interacted with him a ton and he's one of the nicest most down to earth guys you'll meet...on good days. I just don't think the Cavs can take the chance, too much on the line.

Now that the Clippers have traded Dudley maybe Doc will give him a shot in LA.

I have zero problem with him as the missing back up PG. Love this guy.

Doc and Delonte have a past together, it's probably for the best if he lands in a structured situation on a low-risk contract.

Delonte will not end up with LeBron. The whole Gloria thing has left a very bad taste in LeBron's mouth. Would you want someone on your team who was having sex with your mom?

Hey. What LeBron wants, LeBron gets... and if Mama ain't happy, then here come Delonte, beotches.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."