• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Games you played as a kid that you wish you could play again

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
B-Side on Coventry turned into a barcade a few years ago, however you do have to pay to play them. It's still a pretty fun time. And their beer selection is pretty solid.

B-Side on Coventry turned into a barcade a few years ago, however you do have to pay to play them. It's still a pretty fun time. And their beer selection is pretty solid.

I used to live literally right next door.. I was in there two or three times a week for years.

When I was growing up and first getting into gaming the systems I used were mostly the Playstation and PS2. I freaking loved the Blood Omen/Soul Reaver series. There just aren't that many games anymore with a combination of great gameplay and storytelling. When those do come out they get universally praised ala the Last of Us.

I seriously think the industry needs to focus less on coming out with the next best shooter and do more stuff like this. That's just me though.

Maybe "E.V.O.: Search For Eden"? In any case, that's an under-appreciated classic, and fits your description.

47360-e-v-o-search-for-eden-snes-screenshot-first-boss-biting-a-chunk.jpg

Holy shit I think this might be it.

Burnout_(video_game).jpg

Haven't played any other versions, just the original right when it was released. Was always really fun.

For those interested in the first HL:

http://www.blackmesasource.com/

It's a modded version on the source engine, free, and still under some development.

I can't go without mentioning Star Wars Battlefront. So many hours were spent on playing both the first and second game, I'm stoked for the third one.

Adventures of Bayou Billy
Railroad Tycoon
Gunsmoke
Jade Cocoon
Monster Rancher

One of the games I miss the most wasn't from when I was kid. Ace Combat, the one that came with the pilot controllers.........hell yeah. Had my living room set up to where I felt like a real fighter pilot.

Just The Tip.

I only played it once... And lost...

NoMercyGameBox.jpg

Me, my brothers and cousins would play Royal Rumble on this game non stop....best wrestling video game ever

Archrival_box.jpg

21321_front.jpg

Nba-live-95-e14932.jpg

Live was my shit...Intro to the game was awesome too.
Golden State could not be fucked with. Timmy, Mullins and Spree fucked shit up.

edit: and C.Webb I believe

Last edited:
16 Bit Arcade opened up last Friday in Lakewood.

I love you.

I love the both of you. RCT3 is my jam. Think I mentioned a few pages back but once you start getting into Custom Scenery and all the ways you can create 3D content and bring it into the game, the sky is the limit. I just build Bedrock and an entire Flintstones ride with the Fred Flintstone car, character speech audio, 3D custom ride signs and everything! Super fun to get that creative mind ticking!

Did anyone ever play "Carmageddon"? Used to play this flat out with my cousins on PC:

carmageddon.jpg

I played so much Carmageddon (1, 2 and TDR 2000). Amazing game.

One of my favorite games (1 and 2): Little Big Adventure. Loved this game growing up. A classic for me.

e1fa142e4ded71a8e3c42c876e5a204500fba37d.jpg
little-big-adventure-twinsens-adventure_14.gif

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."