• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2014-15 Fantasy Basketball League

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What league would you want?

• Total voters
I hope we can get more than 8 people too if possible. I want to be forced to play a scrub or two.

The other league is a bunch of elitists

Look who stole Pat Riley's truck.

: Chuckles Face! :

It's literally impossible to expand past 16 teams. Yahoo won't let us.

Lemme Join Rob :) already Pmed u my email

I'll join also if there are any spots available!

I would also like to join. Is OP interested in creating a "JV" version of the league for us who were late ?

There should still be spots open so no need for a JV squad.

Oh wow I've missed the posts in here the last few weeks. Those of you who are interested in joining, please pm me your ESPN emails.

@Jack Brickman
@beefstew
@mhi

Sorry for the delay, I was not ignoring you. Must have missed with the whole forum moving. I'm busy this weekend but if you pm me your email I'll have the invite sent by Sunday night

Oh wow I've missed the posts in here the last few weeks. Those of you who are interested in joining, please pm me your ESPN emails.

@Jack Brickman
@beefstew
@mhi

Sorry for the delay, I was not ignoring you. Must have missed with the whole forum moving. I'm busy this weekend but if you pm me your email I'll have the invite sent by Sunday night

I think we all need to determine a day for the draft. NBA season starts October 28th and that is quickly approaching.

When does everyone want to draft?

Wow, somebody stole the thunder out of my team name by going "fully torqued" when I am "semi erect"? C'mon dude.

I think it would be awesome to have everyone pick a NBA team, then have two seperate leagues the western conference and the eastern conference.

Each conference would have their own draft but then the overall top 8 teams square off for the playoffs.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."