• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The "What are you playing now?" Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
We get it, you don't like Halo, no need to ruin the series and this thread for everyone else.

We get it, you don't like Halo, no need to ruin the series and this thread for everyone else.

I actually liked the first Halo a lot. Used to play it at LAN parties with co-workers all the time when I was in high school. The single-player was pretty solid too.

Halo 2's single-player, though, was garbage.

trying to get in to GMod, it takes forever to download everything for these servers though. DLing stuff for the GTA Online server, hopefully its worth the time

nah fuck it, 20 mins and still downloading shit.

Last edited:
Holy shit...the ending to the new Walking Dead ep was fantastic.

I was disappointed, though, to find out that
the choice you make in the end doesn't matter. I talked to my friend, who called for help (I shot the zombie bitch), and he got the same black screen and multiple gunshots. I was hoping that the outcome would vary depending on what you chose. Oh well, still awesome.

Halo 2's single-player campaign was five hours long and had a cliffhanger ending. It was fucking terrible.

I loved how it was hyped as the battle for Earth and there was like one mission on Earth. And then the game ended with Master Chief above Earth about to "finish the fight." LOL. Epic troll job by Bungie.

Anyways Halo is pretty overrated and the story is tripe, but it's still a really good FPS. Super tight controls and combat, not a lot of FPS games do it like Halo did and still continues to do so (enjoyed Halo 4 for the most part even though the story continues to blow).

FPS as a genre is just so stale, though.

For all of the Halo fans:

[video=youtube;xJ-jy8t54aI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ-jy8t54aI[/video]

I liked Halo 2 way better than Halo 3 but damn this video is crazy. So many great kills/comeback.

You know what my problem is? Every time I find time to play/start a new game, I immediately revert back to 2K. For some reason, no matter what I do, the limited time available to play console games seems to be more enjoyable if devoted to playing 2K.

I'm still like 2-3 missions away from finishing GTA V because of this. Barely touched Assassins Creed & Arkham Origins as well because I just couldn't find the time to devote to getting through those games.

There's something about the fact that I can switch on the console and play a quick match that's just appealing to me at this point. But if I had a choice, I'd be playing every game all day long.

I just bought Surgeon Simulator 2013. Its hilarious and pretty hard. But its pretty cool so far, I have only done a couple surgeries and it is already really tough.

I just bought Surgeon Simulator 2013. Its hilarious and pretty hard. But its pretty cool so far, I have only done a couple surgeries and it is already really tough.

You have to try and play it with a friend. One controls the movement of the hand and the other controls the fingers. It's amazing and hilarious.

By the way, final episode of season two of The Walking Dead came out this week. I haven't gotten around to playing it yet, though. Will do so this weekend.

So apparently on Battlefield 4 your campaign progress can just... disappear?

Went on this morning to play aaaaaand it's gone.

I didn't turn it off when it said not to; last night I quit to the main menu to play online, got my ass kicked then went to bed. This morning I went to resume my campaign and the only options are beginner, normal and hard. What the fuck?

So apparently on Battlefield 4 your campaign progress can just... disappear?

Went on this morning to play aaaaaand it's gone.

I didn't turn it off when it said not to; last night I quit to the main menu to play online, got my ass kicked then went to bed. This morning I went to resume my campaign and the only options are beginner, normal and hard. What the fuck?

Yup, had that happen on my xbox one. Just said fuck it and quit playing the game altogether.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."