• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Cavs Season Tickets

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cavsfan1985

^ kind of a big deal!
Staff member
Reaction score
I wanted to start a quick thread to sell any games I am unable to go to. I have (2) seats in section 106 row 26. I am going to be traveling a lot in October for work and wanted to see if anyone is interested in buying my pre-season tickets. I am open to selling them for around face + any fees associated with selling them. Let me know if anyone is interested. If there are any other games you would like to look at buying let me know. I can make no promises as most of the big games I am planning to go to, and have friends and family who have all ready picked some.

I would prefer to use paypal for money exchange, if you want to buy now I am fine using ebay or another source for your own protection (just more fees involved)

Sunday, Oct. 5 - vs. Maccabi Tel Aviv (Israel) - Quicken Loans Arena (Cleveland, OH) - 6:00 p.m.

Tuesday, Oct. 14 - vs. Milwaukee Bucks - Quicken Loans Arena (Cleveland, OH) - 7:00 p.m.

Friday, Oct. 17 - vs. Dallas Mavericks - Quicken Loans Arena (Cleveland, OH) - 7:30 p.m.

I do. I have amazing seats in Section 106 - Row 7. Cannot use them that night. Right by Cavs' tunnel. Would be willing to use Paypal and save you 20% Flash Seats fee they charge and then can transfer them to you in Flash Seats. Asking $400 each. They're going for $750+ each on Stubhub and Flash seats.

May be looking for 2 for New Year's Eve vs the Bucks.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."