• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

"Well Documented, Even Outside the Bible"

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Successful troll is successful.

i cheer for lebron james. and if you ask me, hes in the illuminati. you dont get to that status, fame and money wise, opportunity and endorsements without being plugged in to a higher society who you work for and will give you benefits in return.

what does it gain a man to gain the world, yet forfeit his soul.

satan tried to tempt Jesus the same way. satan wanted Jesus tro worship him for His soul and in return, satan would grant Jesus all the worship and praise in the world.. same way the world cheers for these high profile celebrities and actors and musicians, where do you think they got that fame from? fame aint free. nothing is free in the world. people do crazy and stupid things for a little bit of fame and money.

yall atheists really have no clue how deep the world really is. yall think everything is clear cut and dry. yall thikn everything is what it seems. NOTHING is what it seems.

119.gif

To me, a troll is only successful if you piss people and end up proving them wrong and making THEM feel like idiots.

This guy just made a complete idiot of himself without really angering anyone. This was a stoning, if you ask me.

I saw this as a catch and release, but with a total nutcase instead of a fish... and then I released him two days after he died instead of right after we caught him. Today he just started to stink. The original joy of catching him was long gone.

Torn, just stick to nba stats and graphs. You are getting way in over your head. There is no way YOU will understand the depth of the conversation you are trying to have.. the reality of it. If you cant grasp simple scripture, then this conversation will have your mind in knots, which in turn would meam, more insults because none of you are able to understand. And what you dont understand, you dismiss as non-sense.

So what im saying is, dont waste my time.

so which part am i not understanding?
An Egyption priest said lets get the hell out of here and took a walk to a place mad up of a bunch of rocks with no water that noone else wanted and called it jeruslem.
These nomadic egyptians set up shop and chilled for a bit.
At some point the Judeans got bored and started taking more land only this time it was lands people wanted.
Pompay got tired of this shit and went in and kicked some ass.
The Jews then did some major sucking up to the roman emperor and got the green light to keep being Jews
The this cat Jesus was born amongst all these jews and thought they had all gotten out of control. Him with the help of John the Baptist and Jesus set about preaching the word to make Judaism a bit more hip.
the romans didnt like the idea of people praising jesus. after all if it wasnt god then the guy they should be praising is the ceaser.
some of the Jews didnt like Jesus magic tricks and got riled up and set it straight
When some of the jews heard that Jesus came back they took some time to reflect then came back and said hey lets do our own thing and converted to Christianity.

Its not complicated.. its rather simple and straightforward. Jesus and his gang became martyrs except for on whose martyrship got botched.

fast forward to Mohammed who went to syria and decided mecca had their shit fucked up and converted pagans to his cause. these were not jews. these were people who worshiped pagan gods and didnt give a crap about jews christians.

The christians took over jeruslem and ran off all the jews. the Muslims then came in and ran off all the christians and let the jews come back.

Christians are converted jews and muslims are converted pagan from the arab peninsula.

back to Jesus.

Pilate was a roman governor. He was the only one who could actually exceute anyone. the Jewish Council could not kill anyone without his order. He himself isnt believed to be jewish at all and he certainly wasnt from mecca.

There are several citation of pilate being at odds with the city in his time there.
his arrival brought with him the standards of the divine emperor. he put shields on the walls dedicated to the emporer
he took temple money to build an aqueduct.

not exactly a friend of the Jews.

The Crimes Jesus faced were political ones not religious but it appears that Pilate gave the council every opportunity to release Jesus. instead they threatened to report him to Ceaser if he did nothing.

ultimately though it is more likely that The descendants of the Pilate and the Jewish Sanhedrin became Christians or remained Jewish

It got serious when he posted that angelfire link about flawed carbon dating and dinosaurs being a myth, using citations from Christian Science books, the bible, and what seemed like actual science books citing a few cases of carbon dating being wrong (from the 1960s).

If that doesn't convince you guys, I don't know what will. Sheeple.

Gotta love @Tornicade replying to someone who is literally unable to reply.

Well, the best time to kick a man is when he's down, because he can't kick back.

The only thing that really has me concerned is this new dating. According to seasoned vet, the calendar years run from Jesus' death, so it's now really only 1981. That means we've got to live through the Stepien shit all over again. Though we do get to watch Hot Madonna rather than Old Madonna, so that's a plus.

Well, the best time to kick a man is when he's down, because he can't kick back.

The only thing that really has me concerned is this new dating. According to seasoned vet, the calendar years run from Jesus' death, so it's now really only 1981. That means we've got to live through the Stepien shit all over again. Though we do get to watch Hot Madonna rather than Old Madonna, so that's a plus.

Get to watch Prince rather than the Artist Formerly Known as Prince. Also get Van Halen not Van Haggar.

Not to mention Reagan just became our President and I really like his takes on foreign policy.

Get to watch Prince rather than the Artist Formerly Known as Prince. Also get Van Halen not Van Haggar.

Not to mention Reagan just became our President and I really like his takes on foreign policy.

Seinfeld is close to it's conception. Would love to have seen the reactions back then to the show.

Seinfeld is close to it's conception. Would love to have seen the reactions back then to the show.

Probably somewhat similar to the reactions to this year's blockbuster hit: Debbie Does Dallas II.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."