• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Annual RCF Rate My Team/Who to Play Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
So my team goes as follows

1 Mccoy
2 Eddie lacy
3 Matt forte
4 Stafford
5 gronkowski
6 Roddy white
7 coradella Patterson
8 Zach Stacy
9 Torrey Smith
10 mike Wallace
11 Zach ert
12 Arizona defense
13 Carson Palmer

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

So my team goes as follows

1 Mccoy
2 Eddie lacy
3 Matt forte
4 Stafford
5 gronkowski
6 Roddy white
7 coradella Patterson
8 Zach Stacy
9 Torrey Smith
10 mike Wallace
11 Zach ert
12 Arizona defense
13 Carson Palmer

What the hell is this, a 6 team league? :chuckle: Forte's a definite 1st round pick, so is Lacy. That's insane.

What the hell is this, a 6 team league? :chuckle: Forte's a definite 1st round pick, so is Lacy. That's insane.

It's a 10 team league. I got the 1st pick. Some guys didn't know what the hell they were doing! The dude with the 2nd pick took Seattle s defense 2nd overall!! It was crazy. I got Jeremy macclin with the very last pick of the Draft!

To make it worse it was a serpentine Draft. So I took lacy with the 20th overall and forte 21st overall

It's a 10 team league. I got the 1st pick. Some guys didn't know what the hell they were doing! The dude with the 2nd pick took Seattle s defense 2nd overall!! It was crazy. I got Jeremy macclin with the very last pick of the Draft!

Holy hell. They must really have no clue what they're doing.

If you don't run away with this league, you really suck :chuckle:

Yup. No kidding. The thing that sucks is there is no flex. Also QB touchdowns count as 6 points. So that might hurt me. But with my depth at running back I cab make a trade for a stud receiver

Just finished another draft here - 10 team PPR, standard scoring. Tenth Pick.

QB Stafford (5)
RB Lacy (1)
RB Bush (4)
WR Cobb (3)
WR D. Thomas (2)
TE Olsen (7)
Flex Torrey Smith (6)
Flex Edelman (8)
K Hauschka (15)
DEF New England (16)

Bench
RB Sproles (11)
RB Woodhead (13)
WR Decker (10)
WR Reuben Randle (12)
RB Joique Bell (9) (Handcuff)
QB Cutler (14)

Realized halfway through that most of my team is NFC North, but they all have a week 9 bye. Panicked with the Torrey Smith pick; was between him and Rashad Jennings. Not flashy guys, but tried to go with straight PPR guys. Feel like Olsen will get a bunch of looks and Bush will *hopefully* stay healthy. If not, reaching on Bell will pay off.

12 team league. Non-PPR. 3WR, 2RB, No Flex. Pretty standard rules otherwise.

QB Nick Foles
RB LeSean McCoy
RB Toby Gerhart
WR Julio Jones
WR Dez Bryant
WR Cordarrelle Patterson
TE Jordan Reed
D/ST St. Louis Rams
K Robbie Gould

BE Wes Welker
BE Steven Jackson
BE DeAndre Hopkins
BE Pierre Thomas
BE Charles Clay
BE Fred Jackson
BE Odell Beckham

---

Honestly, I thought I fucking MVP'd this draft. I had the first pick (went with Shady), but still can't believe Jones and Bryant both fell to the end of the second round in a twelve teamer. It's a paid league, but half are girls and many of them made some very questionable decisions. I still need a back-up QB, but I figure as long as Foles stays healthy I can afford to wait a few weeks and see which RB/WR can be dropped and also which QBs that are left are worth picking up.

Now I just sit back and wait for all my players to get injured. :chuckle:

You guys have any good team names this year? Mines Pass the Blount. I wanna come up with a Josh Gordon one

Here's how my team looks. 10 player league

u3ydy3em.jpg

12 team league. Non-PPR. 3WR, 2RB, No Flex. Pretty standard rules otherwise.

QB Nick Foles
RB LeSean McCoy
RB Toby Gerhart
WR Julio Jones
WR Dez Bryant
WR Cordarrelle Patterson
TE Jordan Reed
D/ST St. Louis Rams
K Robbie Gould

BE Wes Welker
BE Steven Jackson
BE DeAndre Hopkins
BE Pierre Thomas
BE Charles Clay
BE Fred Jackson
BE Odell Beckham

---

Honestly, I thought I fucking MVP'd this draft. I had the first pick (went with Shady), but still can't believe Jones and Bryant both fell to the end of the second round in a twelve teamer. It's a paid league, but half are girls and many of them made some very questionable decisions. I still need a back-up QB, but I figure as long as Foles stays healthy I can afford to wait a few weeks and see which RB/WR can be dropped and also which QBs that are left are worth picking up.

Now I just sit back and wait for all my players to get injured. :chuckle:

Besides McCoy & Gerhart, not a huge fan of your RB (Though I think Steven Jackson can have a great year, just don't trust him staying healthy. Also think Fred Jackson is being undervalued, but it's a committee with Spiller). But your WR are ridiculous. Especially if Andre Johnson gets dealt & Hopkins becomes their #1.

Who are the top QB that went undrafted?

Besides McCoy & Gerhart, not a huge fan of your RB (Though I think Steven Jackson can have a great year, just don't trust him staying healthy. Also think Fred Jackson is being undervalued, but it's a committee with Spiller). But your WR are ridiculous. Especially if Andre Johnson gets dealt & Hopkins becomes their #1.

Who are the top QB that went undrafted?

Well, it's a league where you can only start two RBs and there's no flex, so depth at receiver is more important than depth at RB. Plus, in a twelve team league your options are limited once you get beyond the sixth round, which is where I got Gerhart. But yeah, I have no idea what some of the people in the league were doing last night. There was a run of QBs early on and I just laughed while people wasted their high picks on guys like Kaepernick and Wilson when there were still elite receivers and backs on the board. That's what allowed me to draft Jones and Bryant back to back in the second/third round. I actually forgot how nice it was to pick back to back every time after the first pick, although the half hour wait between picks was annoying.

As far as waiver wire QBs go, the pickings are pretty slim right now, but several people in the league have more than two quarterbacks on their roster, which I think is stupid. I'd rather load up on WR and RB and worry about a back-up QB later. Josh McCown, Chad Henne, Ryan Fitzpatrick, and Jake Locker are the best ones available, but I'm willing to wait it out. People that have more than two will inevitably drop one when guys unexpectedly break out this year. Foles isn't on a bye until week seven, so as long as he stays healthy it's not a pressing need.

By the way, I'm also surprised that Foles went as late as he did after how good he was last year. So many QBs got picked ahead of him. It was ridiculous.

Yup. No kidding. The thing that sucks is there is no flex. Also QB touchdowns count as 6 points. So that might hurt me. But with my depth at running back I cab make a trade for a stud receiver

ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING ME?!!!!!! Jesus christ people are dumb. YOu better run away with this league. You must trade one of those RB's though for a stud WR. Have to.

And you are worried about passing TD's with Stafford? He is going to have a monster year. One of the QB's I am eyeing in my draft (finally) tomorrow.

Maybe you didn't read the rules and it's 100yds/1pt for RB's? :chuckle:

I am in shock with your team. I literally read it and kind of got a 1/4 chub.

His top three running backs were all picked in the first fucking round in my league.

His top three running backs were all picked in the first fucking round in my league.
That's what happens when the guy with the 2nd overall pick takes a defense and guys like drew bees go in the first round

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."