• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Xbox One or Playstation 4? What are you getting?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which are you getting?

• Playstation 4

Votes: 89 59.3%
  • Xbox One

Votes: 39 26.0%
  • Both Suck.. PC RULES!

Votes: 22 14.7%

• Total voters
I read that you have to set your console as your "Primary Console" in the settings if you want to play your digital games offline.
Yeah, I have seen this too. I already set mine as primary, I could have tested it, but I didn't care enough. If nothing else, it is worth a shot. Shit happens, internet goes out because someone drove into a tower, or you forgot to pay the bill, or your box dies, whatever.

This just goes to show you exactly why the all digital future we are being pushed towards is not a good thing. This is the type of thing that could have happened with the original XB1 DRM scheme, with your physical discs.

I am all digital at this point, because with tax, last time I bought a game, it came to 80.50, and I had to drive 30 mins (each way) to get it. Not doing that again. When/if I learn games have gone back down to 59.99, then I will start buying physical, although I do enjoy the digital games more. No getting up to put Second Son in, or TLOU in, just sit there and scroll to it.

I have been buying physical copies so far on the PS4 solely for the purposes of resale value when I get tired of them, and buying them used for a discount when they've been out for awhile. That's an advantage I can't see digital ever being able to top.

I have been buying physical copies so far on the PS4 solely for the purposes of resale value when I get tired of them, and buying them used for a discount when they've been out for awhile. That's an advantage I can't see digital ever being able to top.
This. I bought ghosts digitally and regret it. I don't like the game and now I'm just stuck with it. Whereas other games I use to trade in and lower my costs of a new game.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

When Target offered 3x trade-in value a couple months ago I got like $50 for NBA2K14, $40 for Killzone, and $45 for Battlefield 4. Almost $150 in my pocket for games I'd never play again. These types of trade-in deals come along often enough to make buying digital unreasonable.

Did psn go down again today? I've been on all day on ps3, never got kicked, but I read it has been down. Sony better get this shit under control. They have all sorts of sales momentum at this point, but if this isn't under control soon people could get nervous about a 30 day outage occurence.

Got the xbox one today along with madden 15, graphics are amazing on the game, more emphasis on the defense and the presentation of the game is just like on CBS

love the multitasking function on the xbox one where you can watch tv and play a game at the same time

So Madden is pretty awesome. First time I've got it since '09. Just so different than any football game I've played before (in a good way). Lots of fun.

So Madden is pretty awesome. First time I've got it since '09. Just so different than any football game I've played before (in a good way). Lots of fun.

The inability to edit draft classes, or download them, is just inexcusable.

Glad the game is back on track, but I won't be buying it until something so simple could be added.

Pre-ordered the Destiny PS4 bundle. Comes with a glacier white PS4. I'm pretty excited. It'll arrive on Sep. 9th.

On my second play through of The Last of Us, this time on the PS4. The graphics aren't much of an upgrade, considering it took like 5 months from announcement to release. But I'll say one thing - not many games or movies have taken me on a similar emotional roller coaster. And it's such a long story too. It's on the Halo 1, Gears of War 1, Uncharted 1, God of War, Grand Theft Auto 3, BioShock level for me. Still 10/10 and I'll probably play it again next year.

Somebody tell me a game to pick up, I need a good one. I like RPGS and story based games more than shooters.

Right now? You are SOL...

Bound By Flame isn't the worst game ever made...

Anyone who wants an XB1 and is in a position to import from Germany, Amazon (I believe) has a 399 Destiny+Halo Collection bundle. So in other words you get 2 not even released yet games and the console for the msrp of the console.

Somebody tell me a game to pick up, I need a good one. I like RPGS and story based games more than shooters.

If you're into zombies, Telltale's The Walking Dead just ended its second season. It's a great story.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."