• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Team USA and FIBA 2014 World Cup

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
They just expected to show up and win. Wow, at a tale of two completely different halves. At one point, Turkey was getting anything they wanted. But we see how fast the talent on the USA squad can turn things around.

Can we try to pick up a guy like Oğuz Savaş? He seems like a mobile 7 footer.
By mobile do you mean he's physically capable of moving?

Can't rebound, block shots, or run the floor. He is pretty big though.

Why aren't Kanter and Ilyasova playing for Turkey?

Why aren't Kanter and Ilyasova playing for Turkey?
http://www.rotoworld.com/recent/nba/1831/enes-kanter

Enes Kanter said that the platelet rich plasma injection in his right knee was a success, and he expects to have a "short and easy" recovery.
The initial timetable for his full recovery was two weeks. He will not play for Turkey in the FIBA World Cup beginning in late August but that's simply a precaution, and he'll be ready to go for Utah's training camp. Kanter averaged 12.3 points and 7.5 rebounds in under 27 minutes per game last season, though his fantasy value was limited by a dearth of steals (0.4) and blocks (0.5). Jun 25 - 11:40 AM

865154291.gif

I would hate Harden if I was his teammate. Lebron would definitely have the "I'm going to kill Goober" look on him if Harden was on the Cavs

I would hate Harden if I was his teammate. Lebron would definitely have the "I'm going to kill Goober" look on him if Harden was on the Cavs
Wow. Harden pulled an Anthony Bennett.

Wow. Harden pulled an Anthony Bennett.

Don't disrespect Bennett like that.

Has anyone watched Spain play if they run zone or not? Cause I front line with Gosal Brothers and Ibaka would be long and Ibaka would be a very good 3 point shooter with the short length.

Sengal v. Croatia

I would've loved to pick up Dieng in the Kevin Love trade, it's clear why the T-Wolves were so persistent in keeping him. The most talent player on Sengal. Leading his team with 16 points and 7 rebounds in just the 1st half and 6/6 from the line. He's missed a rotation on defense, but really there isn't much to critique.

Saric looks pretty confused on defense, showing off his stellar passing and for a big man moves so quickly.

Last edited:
Sengal v. Croatia

I would've loved to pick up Dieng in the Kevin Love trade, it's clear why the T-Wolves were so persistent in keeping him. The most talent player on Sengal. Leading his team with 16 points and 7 rebounds in just the 1st half and 6/6 from the line. He's missed a rotation on defense, but really there isn't much to critique.

I agree with your sentiments. Another member Benedict_Boozer once made a comment along similar lines. Getting Kevin Love is fantastic but if Dieng could have been added in as a "throw in" player, the deal would have been even sweeter. Sometimes if you can get a team to throw a guy into a deal late, they might be better than previously thought and you got over on another team even more.

Haha cousins mad harden doesn't pass to him for a wide open lay up on the break. Don't know why he's surprised

Kyrie is playing a lot isn't he? Is Rose that tired?

Ok I see why...cause they were gonna start Rose for the second half

Wait, why is rose starting the second half?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."