• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

For the first time In seven years I have off for Browns games.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
i just want games that are entertaining for longer than the first quarter (id ask for the first half but that might be too much)

The sound of the ball being kicked off gives most fans the same feeling battered wives get when they hear the screen door slam open at midnight.

(Assuming you are watching it by yourself..)

Hopefully following an OSU win over VT Saturday night (of course we usually lose in primetime games..) you will wake up with excitement and ready to throw on your Browns jersey/shirt. You will get your grub ready and beer stocked. You will watch pre-game and see how everyone and their illegitimate child picks against the Browns and your hopes are already on that slippery slope down hill. So you start drinking more. Kick off happens, you are pumped with your adrenaline crushing it. The Steelers will score within 3min, even if they start on DEF. You will start searching the internet for those Kate Upton/Jennifer Lawrence nude photos. YOu will be in bed by 2:15pm.

Happy fuckin' Sunday, Browns fan.

(Assuming you are watching it by yourself..)

Hopefully following an OSU win over VT Saturday night (of course we usually lose in primetime games..) you will wake up with excitement and ready to throw on your Browns jersey/shirt. You will get your grub ready and beer stocked. You will watch pre-game and see how everyone and their illegitimate child picks against the Browns and your hopes are already on that slippery slope down hill. So you start drinking more. Kick off happens, you are pumped with your adrenaline crushing it. The Steelers will score within 3min, even if they start on DEF. You will start searching the internet for those Kate Upton/Jennifer Lawrence nude photos. YOu will be in bed by 2:15pm.

Happy fuckin' Sunday, Browns fan.

Dude... For a second there, I forgot how the enthusiasm for the game dissipates after the Browns come out flat... Such shitty Sunday from there out. Hope I win some cash for fantasy this year.

Hope we have you all pumped up for Sunday, Snarly! :chuckle:

Don't let us experienced viewers ruin your excitement.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Cleveland?src=hash">#Cleveland</a> RT <a href="https://twitter.com/TheKardiacKid">@TheKardiacKid</a> WKNR talking about future Browns coaching search during their season preview.</p>&mdash; Zac Jackson (@FSOhioZJackson) <a href="">September 2, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

For an expert opinion, I'd ask the Browns, they've had Sundays off since 99.

Rizzo has had Farmer and Pettine on notice since he started ranting at 9:01 A.M.

Rizzo is trying to get ratings, since Hammer left he needs to be the negative douche. It's not working though, I've listened to the fan ever since they put Cherry on with Rizzo.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Cleveland?src=hash">#Cleveland</a> RT <a href="https://twitter.com/TheKardiacKid">@TheKardiacKid</a> WKNR talking about future Browns coaching search during their season preview.</p>&mdash; Zac Jackson (@FSOhioZJackson) <a href="">September 2, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

That show has zero integrity. They do crap like that for ratings so they can spend 3/4 of their show doing Window Nation and Nemacolin live reads.

That show has zero integrity. They do crap like that for ratings so they can spend 3/4 of their show doing Window Nation and Nemacolin live reads.

Nemacolin is the real deal, though. My grandma brought some of my family. The golf courses are pretty damn amazing as well.

This... Is what it feels like...

Snarly,

Please report back your feelings. I feel that we prepared you well enough. And the outcome of this game did not disappoint. :cool:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."