• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The Cavs vs Bulls Series

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I believe it'll look like the old series which Jordan goes 5-0 against us. LeBron never lost to Bulls 3-0(2 of them with Heat, Hell he was 31-9-8 against them in Cavs vs Bulls Series) against them and i'm sure he knows what happened in those old series 'The Shot' etc... ı'm pretty sure he wants to do same what Jordan did against us.
Also there is too much bad blood between Bron and Bulls:
Noah is an All-Time jerk who talks shit about Cleveland and Akron also Jimmy Butler always tangle him up and defended him well in this reg season. I'm sure he'll do whatever it takes to not lose the Bulls: ı'm not talking his average stats, i'm telling NBA Jam type of numbers if neccessary. Also he'll shut Rose down regardless

And he'll shut this bitch too

I think we would have the best two players in the series

Yes I think love is better than Rose right now. He's just not where he needs to be

I think we would have the best two players in the series

Yes I think love is better than Rose right now. He's just not where he needs to be

Think you can go ahead and put Kyrie over Rose for the time being as well.

But then again I've never feared the Bulls because of their elite players (Rose and Noah). I'm wary of them because of their immense depth. Legitimately two deep at every position...they'll be a tough out.

a LBJ loves playing the bulls

Btw bulls best player is noah not rose

I think we are clearly the gem of the East and the Bulls train was started by media and Bulls fan so that people would have a team to talk about other than Cleveland.

And the only reason they even have a leg to stand on is because Rose made a couple of MVP plays in team USA. But with Kyrie taking the starting position and clearly running the team better I think its becoming more debatable. Rose will have the occasional blow by dunk and the occasional finish in traffic off a speed move but what I have seen is that the dunk on and over a defender Rose may be gone. I remember watching him blow a putback and thinking wow, that is too easy.

Honestly right now I feel we have 3 players better than their best player. That's not bias either. Id say that even if our big 3 belonged to Miami.

Will a Thibbs defense ever be defeated easily? No. And even if Kyrie is better, 90% Rose is still a top 5 PG and a better defender than Kyrie barring progression. And of course the Gasol addition changed the whole outlook of the series. Now Love wont be able to sit back on D and snipe triples on offense. That move really countered our Love move well. But I cant cant see it being as good a series as the world thinks. From what iv read, most the NBA believe the Bulls can beat us so hey

Can't believe we have a Cavs vs Bulls series thread in Cavs Talk, and our offseason isn't even over yet. We need to start playing the games before we worry about this; we don't know what our team dynamics or chemistry is like yet.

Can't believe we have a Cavs vs Bulls series thread in Cavs Talk, and our offseason isn't even over yet. We need to start playing the games before we worry about this; we don't know what our team dynamics or chemistry is like yet.

Well, we play them the second game of the season, and both teams are pretty much evenly matched. Our defense is questionable.

Well, we play them the second game of the season, and both teams are pretty much evenly matched. Our defense is questionable.
It's going to come down to the Bulls defense vs. the Cavs offense, and even though it might take some time for us to build chemistry, a true multifaceted offense can beat even the strongest defense. We have too many threats.

I am also not at all convinced of Rose's ability to stay healthy all season.

Pau 26-8-3 vs a front line of splitter/nene/AV.
He did complain that lakers used him wrong the last couple of years.

Who can Noah and Gibson guard?

I ask this because I see a bulls series as a great time to go small. If we have Love at 5 at Lebron at 4, Chicago can really only play 1 of Noah, Gasol and Gibson. However, if they feel that Gibson can guard Marion or Miller for example, then they keep their advantage.

Brazil from the boxscore looked like they got killed with Nene qns Splitter in there. AV was only minus 1 and put up good.numbers

Plus I hope Spain ,akes the Finals. Nothing better then a 34 year old then to get minutes now. Those legs are going to be tired by the playoffs

Wouldn't write off the Heat to advance to the ECF and I wouldn't write them off from competing with the Cavs either. That's assuming, of course, a healthy Wade and an injured Rose.

Miami isn't competing with the Cavs in a seven game series. Please stop with this stuff.

I don't get why there is this narrative being driven that the Heat are still a potential contender, even with "healthy" Wade. Even if Wade is healthy, he's going to be 33 and doesn't have the reflexes or explosion he used to. THe type of player he is tends to break down in their early-30's (see: Allen Iverson) It's as if people forget that Wade can't even find enough energy to pull through consistently in the playoffs despite taking 30 games off in the regular season. Or that Bosh is a shell of his former self. Or that Luol Deng is wildly inconsistent. Or that Granger is toast. Or that McRoberts has never given anyone a single indication that he has what it takes to be a factor on a consistent basis. Or, the biggest factor, the fact LeBron isn't there to make life easier for everyone.

The younger squads like Washington and Toronto are going to pass them this year.

"Please stop with this stuff."

This after a single post implying that a team with three guys who are among the best players in the NBA at their respective positions shouldn't be completely written off as a team that might be able to compete with the Cavs if their top player is healthy.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."