• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Playoff Watch 2015

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Steve_424

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I'll (try to) update this every night.

Wild Card Race

1. Kansas City - 87-72 - +1.0
2. Oakland - 86-73

3. Seattle - 84-75 - 2.0 GB
4. Cleveland - 83-76 - 3.0 GB

Remaining Schedules

Cleveland - 3 vs TB

Oakland - 3 at Tex

Kansas City - 3 at Chi

Seattle - 2 vs LAA

bbb334391f7cd6fbc3dc548653a5fe33.jpg

Last edited:
You do realize that by starting this thread, you've singlehandedly assured that the Indians won't get within 3 GB of either race the rest of the way...

You do realize that by starting this thread, you've singlehandedly assured that the Indians won't get within 3 GB of either race the rest of the way...

I'm pretty sure having to give heavy playing time to Tyler Holt, Jesus Aguilar, Chris Dickerson, Zach Walters and Jose Ramirez will do that.

I'm pretty sure having to give heavy playing time to Tyler Holt, Jesus Aguilar, Chris Dickerson, Zach Walters and Jose Ramirez will do that.

Which is really no different than the Tigers, who are now relying on Ezekiel Carrera and Eugenio Suarez manning the all-important up the middle spots.

And while I understand you're job here is simply to troll, Ramirez is far better than Suarez and only one of the others is getting a spot in the lineup on most days.

Which is really no different than the Tigers, who are now relying on Ezekiel Carrera and Eugenio Suarez manning the all-important up the middle spots.

And while I understand you're job here is simply to troll, Ramirez is far better than Suarez and only one of the others is getting a spot in the lineup on most days.

The difference is that the Tigers have one of the best 1-6 in the majors to make up for that and their league leading run total proves it. Obviously the Tigers pitching has been below average.

Last edited:
The difference is that the Tigers have one of the best 1-6 in the majors to make up for that and their league leading run total proves it. Obviously the Tigers pitching has been below average.

Which is why they're flawed, just like Cleveland...or any other team.

Only in Cleveland do people find a way to complain and bash the team of youngsters who are rising to the challenge and making a run when most ther teams would folded. Instead of just enjoying seeing guys not only settling in a the bigleague level but doing it with something on the line would be something to whine about. This is what worried me about the team putting in guys like Ramirez, Holt, etc- if they do well, it ends up being a bad thing because fans then put stupid expectations on them and will then complain when they don't reach those stupid expectations. This town just can't enjoy a baseball team when they do well, they have to be the one ready to knock the other shoe onto the ground.

I thought Huber got blacklisted.

Only in Cleveland do people find a way to complain and bash the team of youngsters who are rising to the challenge and making a run when most ther teams would folded. Instead of just enjoying seeing guys not only settling in a the bigleague level but doing it with something on the line would be something to whine about. This is what worried me about the team putting in guys like Ramirez, Holt, etc- if they do well, it ends up being a bad thing because fans then put stupid expectations on them and will then complain when they don't reach those stupid expectations. This town just can't enjoy a baseball team when they do well, they have to be the one ready to knock the other shoe onto the ground.

I never once complained or said I haven't been enjoying watching them. I just don't think they have what it takes this year. Too young and banged up. And Kipnis is down and Lonnie crashed back to reality.

Don't forget the adventure that is the back-end of the Detroit bullpen.

Assuming a KC win tonight, we're 5.5 games out behind KC for the division and 4 games behind DET for the WC. (I'm not gonna count our suspended game win until that's official.)

Tomorrow's game against DET is a must win to keep the WC within reach. It'll be our toughest challenge yet this series going against Scherzer.

Our life support is officially on life support.

Important to remember the Tigers and Royals have six head-to-head games left. The Indians need to take care of business against the teams they're supposed to beat and hope for some help. It ain't over folks!

Danny Duffy exited after one pitch today with "shoulder soreness"...would be a huge loss for KC.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."