• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2014 Off-Season Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Apparently, there is another picture on Twitter that he got the ball on a fumble and the ball is so much bigger than him lol.

I know this is really late, seeing as they already made cuts and all but... I couldn't have been the only one who thought that Sam Snead looked miles better when Grossman was throwing to him? As in, he finally had a QB who could hit him in stride, and we started to see the scrappy guy he looked like he could be? Not saying that he should have been kept over Gabriel or that guy they got on waivers but I think it was telling that he was kind of a kicking bag for a few of those games but once a veteran QB who could throw a well-time ball got in there he looked like a viable player.

I know this is really late, seeing as they already made cuts and all but... I couldn't have been the only one who thought that Sam Snead looked miles better when Grossman was throwing to him? As in, he finally had a QB who could hit him in stride, and we started to see the scrappy guy he looked like he could be? Not saying that he should have been kept over Gabriel or that guy they got on waivers but I think it was telling that he was kind of a kicking bag for a few of those games but once a veteran QB who could throw a well-time ball got in there he looked like a viable player.

"This guy's dead."
"Well cross him off the list then"

I think you meant Willie. But yes, I think most of the WRs looked better with Grossman throwing them the ball.

It's the nature of being on a team with a shitty QB, I suppose.. You're right, though. Snead looked much better when Grossman was in, but it was real late in the game... I will say that so many mediocre receivers get nice contracts after having good years with good QBs. Think Donte Stallworth, Sidney Rice, Malcom Floyd, etc.

I do enjoy the website www.jimkanicki.com.

His "Art Modell has no business in the Hall of Fame" posts during the push to sneak him in the back door are tremendous.

Here is his post on why the Browns will win 10 games this year.

http://jimkanicki.com/2014/09/07/ten-wins-six-reasons-why/

The kickoff of the Browns season is in less than two hours. It doesn't hurt to have a little optimism.

Go Browns

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."