• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Browns Adding to Game Day Experience

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
tumblr_mq165gbynl1s7roqao1_500.gif

I was thinking more along the lines of on-field, actual football talent, since that's all i really care about.

Well, in that case I feel bad having even attended to that narrative... That's Cleveland.com material.

If you don't vote for the one with Orange Font, you have failed. It's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better.

is the new end zone design going to be there for the opener?

If you don't vote for the one with Orange Font, you have failed. It's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better.

Gotta say, I didn't. There's already so much orange in the stadium and I like the contrast of the brown. There's already too much white, gray and orange there on Sundays as it is. Just my opinion though.

Gotta say, I didn't. There's already so much orange in the stadium and I like the contrast of the brown. There's already too much white, gray and orange there on Sundays as it is. Just my opinion though.

I'm pretty sure you guys agree with each other. He said orange font not orange background.

cant score touchdowns but look at our end zone design!!

This is such a bad joke that has been recycled 100000 times...

"DON'T DO ANYTHING AT ALL UNTIL YOU WIN GAMES!!!" said the neanderthal. Maybe, they can play at Edgewater Park because, you know, they don't deserve a stadium, or something like that.

Soda is so defensive of the Browns suckitude. :chuckle:

Soda is so defensive of the Browns suckitude. :chuckle:

It's just played, especially in this thread. Jokes do go stale, like the "are they adding a team" or "at least we have weiner dog races" (which they tee'd up for people). I mean, how many Mike Polk juniors are there out there? How many are funny? I don't find it funny. And it's stupid shit that takes the whole thread off-topic.

It's just played, especially in this thread. Jokes do go stale, like the "are they adding a team" or "at least we have weiner dog races" (which they tee'd up for people). I mean, how many Mike Polk juniors are there out there? How many are funny? I don't find it funny. And it's stupid shit that takes the whole thread off-topic.
my biggest pet peeve is when people use cliche, unoriginal, overused "jokes".. i dont see how people think they are being witty when doing so

I liked the can't score but look at our end zones one. 6/10 or so

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."