• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Diet and Workout Routines

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
what the...?

tumblr_mlmvfn3ogl1s8vpimo1_250.gif

I am going to have to try it now but holy shit that sounds awful.

no way man, anytime you get wings celery comes with it. Makes sense

no way man, anytime you get wings celery comes with it. Makes sense

It in no way makes sense! People get the celery to off-set the taste of the wings. People get spicy wings, they eat the celery in between, generally with ranch. I get what you are saying, kind of, but I don't take a bite of my hot bbq wings and immediately shove a celery stick down my gullet at the same time.

I will try it, though. I can't hate on it completely until I actually give it a try.

I forgot to get celery at the market after the gym, but I wanted to give your "BBQ sauce is good in anything!" challenge.

Put it in some cottage cheese, was gruesome.

I will still try it dave, next time I buy some

I had a bad month. I always get this random craving for Coke (not the powder, the drink). I bought a case about a month ago. I would take a few sips and then waste the rest. I think I may have had 4 cans in their entirety, but the rest, I poured out.

Then there's the carbs. When I realized I got down to 126lbs, I made the most ridiculous rich brownies with chocolate and caramel sauce and ice cream. That was like my breakfast lunch and dinner. And the pop on top of that, and the homemade bread that I made. I stepped on the scale, and not shockingly, I had gained 6lbs in a 2 week span. I'm not particularly upset about that 6lbs weight flux, because for me, it's not make or break.

But I have since changed some things up. I finished the last Coke a few days ago. I switched from Soy milk to Almond milk. I've gone back to eating turkey breast burgers with lettuce for buns. My water intake is up. I'm trying to get into a routine that has me ready to meet with a personal trainer (Which I have to do). There is a personal trainer that has done Mr. Olympia competitions, I am NOT going to seek training from him, at all.

I forgot to get celery at the market after the gym, but I wanted to give your "BBQ sauce is good in anything!" challenge.

Put it in some cottage cheese, was gruesome.

I will still try it dave, next time I buy some
I enjoy cottage cheese with hot sauce

i miss cottage cheese. id just end up eating the whole tub.

Stopped any form of exercise for past 4 months. I just hate exercising for sake of exercising. Cannot do it. Recently moved to start a second round of grad school. I found a place not too far off of campus, close enough that that I am willing to walk 20-25 minutes each way. That I don't mind. Enjoy it actually. But then I am an ass man.

Anyway, as for diet, I need to eat better. I've been skipping too many meals. Affects my mood too much. Not sure what calorie count is each day, other than extremely uneven. Some days I know it isn't nearly enough. Others I am likely eating too many, especially in the form of carbs. Feeling extremely fatigued lately. I think I will try making a meal plan for the week and try sticking to it to see if that helps. Weight-wise I dropped the 15lbs. I wanted to do, but I didn't put on much muscle. I might try a bit of yoga. Stiff as shit. Posture isn't that great either. Want to strengthen core.

was a moody lil bitch today, must have over counted my calories yesterday... normally i dont like to estimate too much but on tuesdays we go and get $1 tacos (so fucking good omg)

was a moody lil bitch today, must have over counted my calories yesterday... normally i dont like to estimate too much but on tuesdays we go and get $1 tacos (so fucking good omg)

I LOVE going to Taco nights at authentic mexican places. Which one do you go to?

i miss cottage cheese. id just end up eating the whole tub.

Why do you not eat it anymore? When I am in a bind and can't make eggs in the morning I just eat like 4-5 big scoops of FF cottage cheese. Plus it's amazing b/c it's only $2.99 for a giant tub and sometimes the half tubs are only $1 on sale at Kroger.

I enjoy cottage cheese with hot sauce

I will have to try that next. Didn't even think about it.

Holy shit. I did NOT know El Camino had a $1 taco night. Wednesday's. I am definitely hitting that up next week.

If I eat the whole tub in one sitting, it's not a good food. If something is too convenient and tastes too good(protein bars), I don't buy it anymore

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."