• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Cavs players in world cup games

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Delly currently the assist leader...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>FIBA World Cup, Top Performers after Day 3&#10;Points: Pau Gasol 23.7&#10;Rebounds: Blatche 13.7&#10;Assists: Dellavedova 6.5&#10;Efficiency: Dieng 26.7</p>&mdash; Sportando (@sportando) <a href="">September 2, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I really want Brazil to lose quickly so Andy gets off the court. Sorry Andy love you, but I love you in a Cavs jersey. Not a Brazil one

Kyrie was great again! I love his defense. He had 4 steals!

Dellavedova helped lead the Aussies past Lithuania in a key group D game today. 13 points on 4-9 shooting, including 2-3 from 3 along with 2 boards and 2 assists. He also played tenacious D down the stretch and was aggressive by driving and drawing fouls late in the game.

Dellavedova helped lead the Aussies past Lithuania in a key group D game today. 13 points on 4-9 shooting, including 2-3 from 3 along with 2 boards and 2 assists. He also played tenacious D down the stretch and was aggressive by driving and drawing fouls late in the game.

He's the perfect back up point guard for us.

Did he and any of the Aussie bigs run the "Pick 'n Roll of Destiny?"

I think this Cavs team is going to set rebounding records this year.

We were the only team last year with 2 top 15 rebounders. Now we add Love to that? We will have a big advantage in terms of possessions. I love rebounding.

We were the only team last year with 2 top 15 rebounders. Now we add Love to that? We will have a big advantage in terms of possessions. I love rebounding.

And James. ;)

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."