• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Battle for the AL Central Pt. II -|- Indians vs. Tigers -|- Sept. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
^ I'm so glad we have someone to make a Pyro post in his absence.

There we go!!!

Good start. I decided to be nice and let yesterday go. They were very tired after that long night.

Raburn has turned into a GD joke.

That was a beyond pathetic at bat that numbers will never reveal.

Aviles finally out of the line up and now we get stuck with Raburn. Why not Walters who is Raburn with much more pop?

Lobstein is such an awesomely ironic name. I think I we need to start calling Tomlin J'osh Lobstein.'

Martinez is such a nifty hitter. Not sure I want to see the Tribe spending 10m on a DH when they have other holes but it would be cool to see him come back.

WTF were the Tigers, of all teams, the one club that managed to get JD Martinez when JD decided to become a bigleaguer? Just when you think he is pulling a Chisenhall and coming back to reality he starts to hit again. And he is hitting best against the club he has seen the most (Royals, Tribe, Sox, Twins). The teams that should have a book and be getting him out by now. Who does the Tribe get as minor league FAs? Old Man Atch and one good year of Ryan Raburn.

Pulling a Chisenhall? Isn't he on fire lately?

Incredible to not give up a ran there.

Torri Hunt is up for the 4th time in the 6th inning is a game where the Tigers have only scored 1 run. At some point that dam breaks....

Only having a 2-1 lead is scaring me.

Any team that has Miguel Cabrera and Victor Martinez batting consecutively can put up a crooked number.

Victor Martinez would complete this offense immensely...

Brantley and Victor batting back to back? Gravy.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."