• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Team USA and FIBA 2014 World Cup

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Wait, why is rose starting the second half?
I'm guessing managing minutes because of the huge lead. Team is playing 3 games in 3 days.

They played Kyrie ALOT in the first. I was wondering too

Build up the lead in the first half, then let the starters rest the second to prepare for the next two days. Makes sense.

I think New Zealand deserves some respect for how they played. Even though we crushed them, for a team with no NBA players, they played some good basketball. Corey Webster can ball.

Anyone have a link for this US/Spain barn-burner?

so new zealand accidentally played their cheerleaders instead of the basketball players?

I love the debate they announcers had about if this will supersede the Olympics for NBA players. Naw, an Olympic gold medal is far more rewarding and resume building than whatever you win if you win this thing.

You can't watch DRose in these games and feel good about the Bulls competing with us, if you're a Bulls fan. He doesn't look anywhere near where you had hoped.

A lot of this is on Coach K for hyping him up during practice and saying that Rose was back to MVP form. It was a bunch of bullshit and now that's showing. Really dumb to get the fans' hopes up like that when Rose is nowhere near ready for competitive basketball against legitimate competition.

Enes Kanter said that the platelet rich plasma injection in his right knee was a success, and he expects to have a "short and easy" recovery.

Yikes. Once again, bad news for Utah. I had no idea Kanter was looking at that process. From what I've read, that therapy is a short term patch used to mask the symptoms of a more serious long term issue, potentially causing the player to damage on an already degenerating joint in the process. The procedure could make sense for a 12 year vet that wants to play another season and retire. For a player entering his 4th year to consider the procedure, it should be a giant red flag. Kanter hasn't even logged big minutes in college or the pros.

Gotta wonder if Kanter is trying everything to over-achieve this up coming season, snag the big contract, and then deal with what's left of his knees after he gets his pay day. Condolences in advance for the team that signs him to a big contract next summer.

I love the debate they announcers had about if this will supersede the Olympics for NBA players. Naw, an Olympic gold medal is far more rewarding and resume building than whatever you win if you win this thing.
Actually, for many countries, this tournament is already more highly regarded than the Olympics.

Shouldn't cousins/davis get some court time together considering faried/gat will be eaten alive by the Gasols.

Faried was an absolute draft steal, that dude reminds me so much of Rodman.

I think it's time to put the hurt on the Ukraine

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."