• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

just wondering

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Status
Not open for further replies.

upper lip

Rookie
Reaction score
so, not that this matters at all but.. i noticed that it says my join date was july 14th when i am 150% certain i made this account before the nba draft. like i said, this isnt important, was just wondering why... it kinda makes me look like a pathetic bandwagon hopper joining right after the lebron thing. im just confused how that happened

so, not that this matters at all but.. i noticed that it says my join date was july 14th when i am 150% certain i made this account before the nba draft. like i said, this isnt important, was just wondering why... it kinda makes me look like a pathetic bandwagon hopper joining right after the lebron thing. im just confused how that happened

The reason why is that account name was "lower lip".

Now shut both of your lips you pathetic bandwagoning fan.

What's really strange is that Lee just joined yesterday, but his account says Apr 27, 2005... AND he already has a ton of Likes Received!

I'm sure Ben will look into both of these oddities.

What's really strange is that Lee just joined yesterday, but his account says Apr 27, 2005... AND he already has a ton of Likes Received!

I'm sure Ben will look into both of these oddities.

What is even better is i got 2 likes for that stupid comment that contributes nothing of substance to this board.

What is even better is i got 2 likes for that stupid comment that contributes nothing of substance to this board.
thats how i get the majority of my likes

so, not that this matters at all but.. i noticed that it says my join date was july 14th when i am 150% certain i made this account before the nba draft.

the database records show july 14, and there is no history of activity (such as posts or new threads) before that date. i also don't see a duplicate account. i think i would have remembered that avatar. :chuckle:

the database records show july 14, and there is no history of activity (such as posts or new threads) before that date. i also don't see a duplicate account. i think i would have remembered that avatar. :chuckle:
well my first ime posting on here was just a couple days ago.. this is my second account on here, my other account got banned in the middle of last season. back in june i was reading up on some cavs and nba stuff and decided to make another account for here, but never posted anything. my first time logging back in here was just a couple days ago. like i said, this doesnt matter i was just wonder why it says i joined july 14th, when i am 100+% confident i made the account prior to the draft. haha its irrelevant to anything and doesnt matter but was just wondering how it happened, since it kind of looks like i just joined right after the lebron thing. its all good :p

so you got banned.. made another account and now are drawing attention to yourself over something rather silly?
why not just check your stinckin e mail and see when you got the registration letter.

well my first time posting on here was just a couple days ago.. this is my second account on here, my other account got banned in the middle of last season.

in other cases, you just asked to get this account banned too (we don't let permabanned users come back). i checked and saw that we were simply banning the previous username, and not the content of your previous posts, so stick around.

thread has run its course. closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."