• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Team USA and FIBA 2014 World Cup

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Kyrie MVP for the gold medal team! I don't think Marbury or Steve Francis ever did that for their country.

Dude, Irving was on fire last game. Wow. That sealed him getting MVP right there. That dude turned the little doubt anyone had in the team completely away.

Can someone tell Woj to stay in his damn lane. This thing he does, where every few months he writes an article just taking swings at someone out of the clear blue sky, is becoming a shtick. I don't respect him nearly as much as I used to and his latest article just comes off as extremely petty which is becoming a theme of his. Pettiness.

Last edited:
Can someone tell Woj to stay in his damn lane. This thing he does, where every few months he writes an article just taking swings at someone out of the clear blue sky is becoming a shtick. I don't respect him near as much as I used to and his latest article just comes off as extremely petty which is becoming a theme. of his. Pettiness.

He does it to placate agents and front office execs. Why do you think he has such good sources? He does a few hatchet jobs for them when they're required and in return he gets to break almost every major NBA free agent story.

I agree, though. He's a terrible columnist.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."