• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

MAC Football 2014

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Well I wouldn't give any PD writer about the MAC much merit. He said Akron is playing BG on the road this season...that tells you all you need to know about their credentials when attempting to discuss the MAC.

Would be awesome to see Akron beat Penn State tomorrow and this is coming from someone who goes to Kent.

My boy Kareem Hunt killing it with toledo.. My dudes going to make an nfl squad.

Akron is hanging in with Penn State right now

Not looking good now for Akron. Had 'em on the ropes and let 'em bounce back.

Akron defense is tough....the OL is just too weak to get a run game going and Bowden certainly didn't want to risk Pohl getting hit with deep passes and he still got smacked around a bit.

WRs......couldnt catch a cold today. Pohl had some nice passes for easy first downs that were dropped

Hey, look, MAC beating up on the Big Ten. Again. Shocker.

Good to see them win, but I was sort of expect more out of them than a last second TD to beat IU.

I did. BG are the reigning MAC champs expected to win it all again this season, even with the loss of Matt Johnson. Indiana is a historical bottom dweller in the B1G. I cant get over how bad the B1G is.

I did. BG are the reigning MAC champs expected to win it all again this season, even with the loss of Matt Johnson. Indiana is a historical bottom dweller in the B1G. I cant get over how bad the B1G is.

But like, I don't think you understand that we had a better defense last year, and Indiana scored 60+. This game had blowout written all over it, and had Indiana just pounded the ball and controlled the clock, we would have been screwed.

I gotta give it up to Mister Knapke and Mister Lewis, though. Knapke is a better quarterback than Matt Johnson. We lose this game with Matt Johnson because we wouldn't have thrown as much. Also, Roger Lewis is a true freshman. He might not score tons of TDs, but as far as catches and yardage go? If he plays the full year, he will run away in the MAC with both categories. Dude balls. I'm so mad that this team is about to be studly at wide receivers when Rodes plays next year and I wont get to see it. Better start scouting good corners, MAC teams, because an offensive juggernaut is being created before your eyes.

Two more years of Trav Greene, Roger Lewis, Dieter (who got hurt...), Rhodes, and all the receivers that will start to flow our way? I'm feeling a MAC championship streak.

Any time a MAC school beats a Big Ten school it's a big deal. Even the worst B1G schools are usually better than us. Beating a team like Indiana is huge for Bowling Green, and it should be.

Now let's see how we do against Wisconsin.

Times are changing boys. The B1G is the worst its ever been and the MAC has had a great past few seasons relative to the rest of their history. The MAC is 3-5 vs the B1G this season, and a last minute go ahead touchdown from being .500. Throw out games that absolutely should have been losses (kent vs osu, akron vs psu) and it looks really good. Like I said, good for BG to get the win, but I totally expected it.

I am a Bobcat for life, but it would've been sweet to see Miami beat Michigan.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."