• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Kyrie Irving

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Kyrie. All Star MVP, Gold medal winner and tournament MVP, now he just needs to go ahead and win a championship and be Finals MVP.

That wont happen for 5+ years as Lebron will win Cleveland's first 4 Finals MVP's.

I have said it before, but I will say it again. Love is a top 10 player and by the end of this season might only be the third best player on his own team.

Cavs have an opportunity to be scary good.

Kyrie quietly led the team in minutes and played a ton when the games were tight (non garbage time). He was overshadowed a bit at the PG spot by the return of Rose and the non-story line of Spain, but he shot 60% for the tournament from 3, provided the majority of the ball-handling minutes when it mattered, led the break, and played some good D. A pretty nice summer training camp, though it seems that the rest of the team is with Lebron and working in Cleveland so he needs to get back and join up.

I was impressed with Faried, he was dominant out there and would have been another nice choice for MVP.

Damn fine game and the best part is that it seemed like no big deal just like it seemed like no big deal at the All-Star game.

I loved the catch and shoot threes (he didn't excel at this last year and knows he has to work on it playing with Love and LBJ), the little feel your way floater, the improved defense, the valuing of he ball. I have no doubt that he can shoot 40%+ from three and 47%+ overall on this team as he won't have to do everything off if crazy ISO, 1 vs 5 nonsense. If he can play with defensive intensity, then look at world, look out.

I loved his attitude, confidence, and the beard. He thrives with other elite players. He also proved that he can play a secondary role and still be highly effective by being very efficient. But can also get a hot hand and absolutely take over games.

Bonus: Rose looked terrible even for a guy that hasn't played competitively much lately.

AdclSgw.gif

It seems like Kyrie and Harden really hit it off this summer. There are quite a few videos of them in shooting contests.

So training camp is 2 weeks away right? Will the cavs give kyrie an extra weeks rest like football (soccer) players get after they've played in the World Cup?

So training camp is 2 weeks away right? Will the cavs give kyrie an extra weeks rest like football (soccer) players get after they've played in the World Cup?

I don't think that Kyrie wants to get some extra rest, tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."