• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

RBF League 2023 - Gary Barnidge Classic!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Should we make this a buy-in league for $25 each?

• Yes

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Awesome, went to add a qb to play in place of Palmer and just found out we have a 4 add max per week. Enjoy your win with an asterisk Foosball.

Awesome, went To add a qb to play in place of Palmer and just found out we have a 4 add max per week. Enjoy your win with an asterisk Foosball.

This is why we made room for you in the league, Fivethous. It is definitely a league issue... No fault of yours. But, I would like you to sing "Stay With Me" to a picture to Jerick McKinnon on Tuesday. Good luck!

Awesome, went to add a qb to play in place of Palmer and just found out we have a 4 add max per week. Enjoy your win with an asterisk Foosball.

Unfortunately, it looks like you cannot catch a break this week. Palmer, Moreno, and Green. I will gladly take the win though!

So my team came crashing back down to earth this week.

Obviously, it's not even a loss yet & if so, no big deal.. and obviously I wouldn't do this normally, but this is the RBF league, so let's throw it all out there. I'm willing to shake it up & deal anybody for the right offer. Let's go, people, let's make it interesting.. especially since everyone else is boring the hell out of me in here :chuckle:

Last edited:
Moflo what team are you?

"Len K's team"... Psh, who needs a flashy name?

Or, I just haven't been able to think of anything creative enough...

Sent you an offer MoFlo.

Also, I will have my Stay With Me video up either tonight or tomorrow evening. I have a few errands to run after work and have to lift so I'm not sure I'll get the video in before MNF.

I woke up this morning and saw the score of my game was:

me - 103.96 - 103.96 - Watt.

I was about to fucking flip, again. I have Ertz, and (don't know who it is, sorry) has Phili's Kicker. Should be pretty close. If I lose by another .## something, my team is going to explode.

MoFlo, kcg, SixPACK, ChicagoCavFan, and Phills14 have all been given a rep boost for participating in the Sam Smith Challenge, and winning. Nice first wager, and luckily we knew we were off the hook within ten minutes of the Sunday games.

So ummm... Fivethous... tough week and all... but...

53a113b46ca04.preview-620.jpg

Five, if you have trouble uploading the video, just enter the hyperlink. No, I'm not dropping this... like you did so many starting caliber running backs.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."