• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

RBF League 2023 - Gary Barnidge Classic!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Should we make this a buy-in league for $25 each?

• Yes

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
First of all, mad props for your bedding and interior design. What is that, 400 thread count? 600?

Secondly, I'll offer a 150 boost in rep points for the permission to tweet that under the realbrownsfans twitter account. Think about it. I hope you lose again and again, great stuff!

First of all, mad props for your bedding and interior design. What is that, 400 thread count? 600?

Secondly, I'll offer a 150 boost in rep points for the permission to tweet that under the realbrownsfans twitter account. Think about it. I hope you lose again and again, great stuff!

Is this a week to week challenge?

I was going to give you guys a week off... how interested are you guys in another challenge this week? As you can see, I make good on my end...

I was thinking the next challenge would be by Justin Timberlake, "Cry me a River" or "I'm Bringing Sexy Back"... your choice... but a full minute.

400 and thanks.

It's already on the internet so go ahead and tweet it.

I'm glad I missed this "opportunity" :chuckle:

Big props to FiveThous.

I'm not sure I can stomach agreeing to this without AP...

Let's talk about week 4... I think about three of us are feeling confident about the week coming up.

Hey KCG, how confident are you this week? A wager on it? :alc:

I just want to put it out there I am not going to do another bowl full of black olives/mayo. I almost puked countless times.

Hey KCG, how confident are you this week? A wager on it? :alc:

I just want to put it out there I am not going to do another bowl full of black olives/mayo. I almost puked countless times.

I'll eat just about anything you put in front of me... I am not a fan of olives and I fucking HATE mayo. You couldn't pay me to do that challenge.

Is Keys going soft on us?

Is it b/c he is facing the last place guy with Peyton Manning, Larry Fitz, Jordan Cameron and Jeremy Hill on a bye that week?

hqdefault.jpg

Fresh fish! Fresh fish!

I didn't see a line of people ready for a week 3 showdown, where I'm expected to have the most projected points. Everyone has guys out in week 4, I'm trying to give you guys a chance here.

I didn't see a line of people ready for a week 3 showdown, where I'm expected to have the most projected points. Everyone has guys out in week 4, I'm trying to give you guys a chance here.

If everyone in NO somehow got the Bird Flu, you would be fucked.

Edit: I kind of want to make a bet with you about who would score higher this week, but I have Stafford, Cobb and Cooks(may switch him out with Crabtree) on my $150 league. So I think I am going to cheer you on this week :rolleyes:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."