• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

LeBron James

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I don't think anyone will give him shit for it because it looks real and it looks good. His hairline literally came back. That's great for him. What's there to hate on?

It's not that it looks bad, it's that it's obviously fake and that he was insecure enough to get it done.

He should have just gotten a transplant. Hair plugs are absolutely nasty.

He should have just gotten a transplant. Hair plugs are absolutely nasty.
tumblr_lvp6gt7uUb1qazkdco1_500.jpg

Disagree, but to each their own.

You are damned if you do, damned if you don't. I don't understand how people can point and laugh at someone for balding, and then point and laugh again when they do something about it. This isn't just LeBron, this goes for any public figure that has undergone scrutiny for it. Very few of them actually come out and admit it, even when it is obvious. I would be like hell yeah I did it, it's awesome having great hair.

1950s-hairstyles-for-long-hair.jpg

I remember seeing a scar on the back of his head in some photos months back, so I suspected something was going on. It is certainly better than painting your hair on like boozer(now that is something you can point and laugh at).

Last edited:
I stroll into a TMZ comments section here? Good lord.

It's funny how society draws arbitrary lines of what is acceptable self maintenance and what isn't. Cutting your hair, shaving your face, putting make-up on...all ok. But wearing a wig/piece or having some sort of physical enhancement surgery done? Not ok. Mock those people endlessly.

His money, his life, and what he did was harmless. Do not care.

Took the words right out of my mouth Rich. Someone had the nerve to say hes insecure lol but I don't see LeBron on his computer talking about random ppl he will never meet.

Yeah I think insecure is the wrong word here. I have some friends with garbage hairlines... I feel bad for them. The shit they go through to make their hair look presentable sucks. Good for LeBron to get his back. Hopefully it stays.

There are a ton of good products that can grow back small areas, which he had. They just cost a lot of money... a non-issue for him I imagine.

Side note: found the twitter of that Blair kid last night. The one who ran on the court and is banned from the Q. Am I the only one who hopes his ban is never lifted?

As a 26 year old with friends the same age who are already balding, i wouldn't call taking preemptive measures to combat hair loss as an insecurity issue but rather wanting to look, which translates to feeling like your age.

Maybe Savannah told him to do something to that dome? Maybe his marketing agency suggested it? Maybe he a has a new endorsement deal with rogaine?Who cares. I just hope he will play the way he looks physically.

you dont grow hair back if you lose it from juice. Juice accelerates the lifecycle of hair. For example, I would have had hair on my stomach a few years later in life but since im on it now, I have it now until i die.

you dont grow hair back if you lose it from juice. Juice accelerates the lifecycle of hair. For example, I would have had hair on my stomach a few years later in life but since im on it now, I have it now until i die.

That post was not even 1% serious, more just making fun of that rumor.

But yeah, good for 'Bron. He was gonna be looking pretty weird in another couple of years.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."