• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Diet and Workout Routines

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
nicky, hows the pay in personal training and what do you on the regular day

Not a personal trainer, more of a fitness coach at one job. The pay is not awesome.
I just decided that getting a certification in Yoga, Piloxing, etc. is better than being a personal trainer. I've seen some chunky personal trainers, it makes zero sense to me.

Not a personal trainer, more of a fitness coach at one job. The pay is not awesome.
I just decided that getting a certification in Yoga, Piloxing, etc. is better than being a personal trainer. I've seen some chunky personal trainers, it makes zero sense to me.
Truth out of shape personal trainers is usually a red flag to me. Trainers, once you get a solid client base make bank.

http://instagram.com/physiquephan

This is a personal trainer at my other fitness job. I refuse to workout with him. He's intimidating. I know a workout with him would result in my death.

i know that guy! i saw his picture and i was like "I wonder if that's Michael... hey it is!" lol small world. Hes a friend of a close family friend. Dude is crazy ripped

i know that guy! i saw his picture and i was like "I wonder if that's Michael... hey it is!" lol small world. Hes a friend of a close family friend. Dude is crazy ripped

No kidding. My manager and I are busy talking about eating pizza and then we're eating cookies. Can't eat in front of Michael.

Not saying I look down on you guys fir drinking and eating pizza while cutting, but you are inferior as human beings. :p

Ate a piece of Vito's pizza at lunch today. AND I am going drinking tonight.

Be like Nelly Furtado dave, and fly like a bird, fly away.

That was my first piece of pizza in probably, 3 months. It was pretty delicious.

pizzas not even that good. flat piece of bread with some cheese on it. gimme a steak burrito with french fries in it.

pizzas not even that good. flat piece of bread with some cheese on it. gimme a steak burrito with french fries in it.
Disagree, Pizza is my go to cheat/re-feed meal. Yea I know it is not the best but that one stint keeps me from cheating the rest of the week.

i prefer this too actually, pizza is alright, it tastes great but i usually feel like shit afterwards..kinda like Subway. every time i get a sub i say its my last time, but alas it is too convenient

I haven't had pizza in quite some time. My issue is that I can eat an entire large pizza, in one sitting. I had to cut it out for a good while. Pizza is one of those weaknesses that I have.

I haven't had pizza in quite some time. My issue is that I can eat an entire large pizza, in one sitting. I had to cut it out for a good while. Pizza is one of those weaknesses that I have.

well when the cavs start up its gonna be carb season, so get the pizza and brownies ready lol

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."