• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2014-2015 NFL Regular Season Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I was at the Chiefs game Sunday. First time back in Arrowhead since 2003 so that was cool. But wow, what a pitiful performance. Not sure about the Chiefs this year. And Derrick Johnson injury is a killer.

:chuckle:
Screen-Shot-2014-09-12-at-9.03.58-AM.png

Damn, I'm not one to complain about the refs much but they absolutely blew it this time. Two calls (holding/PI that wasn't called, bogus horse collar) completely swung the game around and screwed the Colts over.

States with the most NFL Players on opening day rosters:
CA 213
FL 200
TX 172
GA 97
OH 79
LA 59
SC 55
VA 55
PA 55
NJ 55

I really wish we had Julio Jones.

I really wish we had Julio Jones.

Ya man... I like Phil Taylor and all, but Heckert blew that one. It's far enough down the road to for me to give a definite answer there.

Ya man... I like Phil Taylor and all, but Heckert blew that one. It's far enough down the road to for me to give a definite answer there.

I know its the Bucs but some of the catches he was reeling in had me glued to my chair. He is really good.

I know its the Bucs but some of the catches he was reeling in had me glued to my chair. He is really good.

Yeah Julio is a beast. Really his only issue has been his ability to stay healthy. Other than that he's easily a top three WR in the NFL right now. He's behind Megatron (who isn't?), but I'd put him on the same level as Bryant, Marshall, and Nelson. Gordon would be in that conversation too if he hadn't gotten himself suspended.

My grandfather was telling me stories of the war, the Great Depression, and the last time the Steelers scored a touchdown.

Steelers absolutely turned it on in the second half. Good win by them. Panthers defense looked shaky that entire second half.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."