• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

NBA 2K15

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I can't imagine how Tristan thompson has a higher rating than Andy. There is literally not one facet of the game that Tristan is better than Andy at. The only rating category I can fathom TT having a higher rating is speed, quickness, and jumping

Someone's going to scan their cock in there and be a real dickhead...

Everyone looks crazy skinny in that Cavs intro video.

Hopefully cat faces then. That would be pretty funny.
"Here comes Big Pussy, down the court..."

Kind of excited about the new game face technology. Admittedly, I don't know if I'd really use it in a "MyPlayer" scenario, though. My short, Australian white-boy look probably wouldn't do much aesthetically for me out there on the court. Still think I'd rather make my own player/character and take him on his own fictional journey but will still give the player scan technology a whirl to see how accurate it is.

Hope it's not like FIFA's of the past where you scan online and it looks great, but when you play with the scan in-game you turn out looking like an alien.

Kind of excited about the new game face technology. Admittedly, I don't know if I'd really use it in a "MyPlayer" scenario, though. My short, Australian white-boy look probably wouldn't do much aesthetically for me out there on the court. Still think I'd rather make my own player/character and take him on his own fictional journey but will still give the player scan technology a whirl to see how accurate it is.

Hope it's not like FIFA's of the past where you scan online and it looks great, but when you play with the scan in-game you turn out looking like an alien.
Cheer up slugger. If those looks work for Delly, then they can work for you too.

Last edited:
2K15 comes out at midnight! Who's getting it?

Also, can you transfer your my player from 2K14 to 2K15? If not, I'll just trade in 2K14.

Sucks I'll lose all the VC I have though.

Grabbin it tomorrow during my lunch break

Downloading digital copy at 3am for PS4.

Pre-ordered this shit last tuesday on Amazon and now its telling me it wont arrive till thursday. What the fuck amazon.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."