• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2015 Draft Prospects

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Amari Cooper is a beast. Seven catches for 175 yards and a TD IN THE FIRST HALF against Florida.

Speaking of wide receivers, the noon game on ESPN features ECU against Virginia Tech.

Justin Hardy from ECU is going to go in the first or second round, he's incredible.

Torched South Carolina last week, and Virginia Tech is another great test for him as well.

Doesn't have ideal size (6', 6'1, 190ish) but the kid has incredible hands, body control and quick feet.

Total package as a receiver. Worth watching in between the OSU scrimmage (hopefully) against Kent.
6 for 92 vs UNC today, still about 5 mintues left in the game too

29 for 359 on the season

Reactions: AZ_
Give me the 2 best available pass rushers with our pick and the Bills pick. Sick of watching Mingo and Sheard go nowhere near the damn QB. Mingo just blows and Sheard is the definition of average.

Give me the 2 best available pass rushers with our pick and the Bills pick. Sick of watching Mingo and Sheard go nowhere near the damn QB. Mingo just blows and Sheard is the definition of average.

The pass rush could be better but Kruger is doing well, as is Dansby when asked to shoot the gap.

Nobody is doing anything to stop the run.

I think both problems start with our DL. Our starters are all deep in the minus according to PFF.

Leonard Williams, then?

We've been going defense and o-line for the last 15 years...enough. Get the big time offensive player for once

My question with Amari Cooper is this: how many 6-foot receivers without blazing speed get selected in the top 10 are actually worth it? Specially in this era of the oversized WR's where even a relatively "raw" WR like Kelvin Benjamin can step in and dominate off the bat because of his superior size and strength.

edit: Don't get me wrong, he looks tremendously impressive. But history seems to go against him to some extent.

My question with Amari Cooper is this: how many 6-foot receivers without blazing speed get selected in the top 10 are actually worth it? Specially in this era of the oversized WR's where even a relatively "raw" WR like Kelvin Benjamin can step in and dominate off the bat because of his superior size and strength.

edit: Don't get me wrong, he looks tremendously impressive. But history seems to go against him to some extent.

Good thing the Browns won't be in the Top 10, what with Manziel making an impact at wide receiver now and all.

Seriously though, the list isn't good, and there are plenty of other targets who are much betters fits as complimentary pieces they could get at the back of 1 or in the second.

As far as defensive lineman, here are a few names to keep an eye on outside of the obvious Leonard Williams watch:

Gabe Wright - 3 Tech - Auburn
MIke Bennett - 3 Tech - OSU
Mario Edwards - 3 Tech - FSU
Ellis McCarthy - NT - UCLA
Carl Davis NT/3-Tech - Iowa

Good thing the Browns won't be in the Top 10, what with Manziel making an impact at wide receiver now and all.

Seriously though, the list isn't good, and there are plenty of other targets who are much betters fits as complimentary pieces they could get at the back of 1 or in the second.

As far as defensive lineman, here are a few names to keep an eye on outside of the obvious Leonard Williams watch:

Gabe Wright - 3 Tech - Auburn
MIke Bennett - 3 Tech - OSU
Mario Edwards - 3 Tech - FSU
Ellis McCarthy - NT - UCLA
Carl Davis NT/3-Tech - Iowa

Agreed, I wouldn't wanna be the team that takes Cooper in the top 10. Thoughts on Kevin White?

Agreed, I wouldn't wanna be the team that takes Cooper in the top 10. Thoughts on Kevin White?
Last Saturday;
Cooper 10 receptions 203 yard vs Florida
White 10 receptions 172 yards vs Oklahoma

Last Saturday;
Cooper 10 receptions 203 yard vs Florida
White 10 receptions 172 yards vs Oklahoma

Don't forget White's 9 receptions for 143 and a TD vs Alabama too. He looks downright freakish, I wonder if he'll still be rated below Cooper by the time the draft (and combine) rolls around.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."