• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Trading for Bledsoe?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
how could he replace waiters if he cant guard a 2 ?

let Waiters guard point guards all year. A Kyrie Bledsoe backcourt would just be horrid

how could he replace waiters if he cant guard a 2 ?

let Waiters guard point guards all year. A Kyrie Bledsoe backcourt would just be horrid

Not saying I want that or think it should happen. I am thinking that Waiters dips first chance. Keeping Delly is crucial to all this though as he is a gem of a defender and can guard the two as well. right now Delly, Bron, Av, Marion, maybe Tristan and Waiters are our best defenders. That is why I said screw Bledsoe for now unless you plan on trading for or drafting a defensive big. However I see a better chance of Norris Cole as our back up PG than Bledsoe.in the near future.

no way we trade for him obviously.

What if he takes less money to sign with us next season with the cap increase? Perfect backup PG/SG to go with Delly

Maybe he has a down year this season and his LBJ/Rich connection can hook us up

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/1...-bledsoe-max-contract-sign-trade-phoenix-suns

With just days before the start of training camp, the Minnesota Timberwolves are making a final push to acquire restricted free-agent guard Eric Bledsoe in a sign-and-trade with thePhoenix Suns, sources told ESPN.com.

The Wolves are offering Bledsoe the four-year, $63 million maximum-level contract that he has been seeking, sources said. Bledsoe and the Suns have been in a stalemate all summer after the team offered him a four-year, $48 million deal in July.

Why would they have to offer the Suns anything in a trade if they are offering the max? The Suns won't match a max offer. They signed Isiah Thomas to 27 million. You can only have so many small guards on your team.

Why would they have to offer the Suns anything in a trade if they are offering the max? The Suns won't match a max offer. They signed Isiah Thomas to 27 million. You can only have so many small guards on your team.
its because Minnesota has alot of people on their roster that they would like to move

I can think of 5 reasons Phoenix would be interested in a trade:
  1. Both teams have parts they would like to move
  2. Bledsoe could very well be a locker room problem this season if he stays in Phoenix
  3. Bledsoe will have a no-trade clause if he signs his qualifying offer so he'll be hard to trade soon
  4. Bledsoe might leave for nothing next summer
  5. Phoenix has a protected 1st round pick from Minnesota and Minnesota is stupid enough to remove that protection

If Minny offers him the max, why would they be stupid enough to give up any assets? I can see why the Suns would do it.

If Minny offers him the max, why would they be stupid enough to give up any assets? I can see why the Suns would do it.

From what I read, they can only offer him the max in a sign and trade. They need Phoenix to make this happen.

yeah twolves are at 70 million salary

So let's add some fuel to the "Bledsoe to Cleveland" fire. Bledsoe is set to make $14 mill next season. Haywood at $10.5 mill + Waiters at $5.14 mill = $15.69 mill. Not exactly tough to make that work. I don't really like Bledsoe on this team and would much rather use Haywood's contract for someone else, but we obviously know Bledsoe is LeBron's boy.

Don't have a link but. I got the report from the nba app, Bledsoe to sign five year, 70 million dollar. Deal with Suns........so yeah he's getting traded

So let's add some fuel to the "Bledsoe to Cleveland" fire. Bledsoe is set to make $14 mill next season. Haywood at $10.5 mill + Waiters at $5.14 mill = $15.69 mill. Not exactly tough to make that work. I don't really like Bledsoe on this team and would much rather use Haywood's contract for someone else, but we obviously know Bledsoe is LeBron's boy.
Haywood and Waiters would actually be perfect for them. Save cap and get back a sg that can play. That'd actually be crazy for them luck wise if they are losing Bledsoe.

With that said I don't see anything. Bledsoe doing that could make him worth Waiters and 10 million.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."