• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

LeBron James

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Wait a minute- maybe LBJ didn't have transplant surgery, and instead, all of his dreams are simply coming true! Back in Cleveland, his hairline back....

lebron-james-tweet-balding.jpg

Tweet from 2011.

We still talking about his hairline?

Gimme a *ucking break.

The gig is up guys, the fun police are here.

SERIOUS BASKETBALL TALK ONLY.

Game 5 versus Detroit is one of those performances that I will always remember next to Hakeem doing David Robinson dirty. I was 20 years old and remember exactly where I was for that game v. Detroit. While Jordan did some amazing things, he never pulled anything that comes close to taking over the game himself like LeBron did in Detroit. I find myself reminiscing over all the years I chose to forget (impossible to do BTW) after he left.

Guys... it's about to get real. The team we have now on paper is twice as talented as any team we had during our playoffs run.

There's a lot of talent in this league and the East is more balanced than it has been in at least 5 years. There's going to be a feel out period and some surefire losses that are chemistry related. Put it all aside.

This team is ready to compete for a championship by the all star break. We are youthful, we have vets, we might be the perfect mixture of both that hasn't been seen in this league in it's entire history.

I'm surprised there isn't more discussion on the board. I think half of it is due to people completely caught off guard like myself that don't even know how to react. The other half is the black and grey's of the site skin. (Someone has to agree with me on this)

Let's get some more wine and gold in this piece.

Game 5 versus Detroit is one of those performances that I will always remember next to Hakeem doing David Robinson dirty. I was 20 years old and remember exactly where I was for that game v. Detroit. While Jordan did some amazing things, he never pulled anything that comes close to taking over the game himself like LeBron did in Detroit. I find myself reminiscing over all the years I chose to forget (impossible to do BTW) after he left.

Guys... it's about to get real. The team we have now on paper is twice as talented as any team we had during our playoffs run.

There's a lot of talent in this league and the East is more balanced than it has been in at least 5 years. There's going to be a feel out period and some surefire losses that are chemistry related. Put it all aside.

This team is ready to compete for a championship by the all star break. We are youthful, we have vets, we might be the perfect mixture of both that hasn't been seen in this league in it's entire history.

I'm surprised there isn't more discussion on the board. I think half of it is due to people completely caught off guard like myself that don't even know how to react. The other half is the black and grey's of the site skin. (Someone has to agree with me on this)

Let's get some more wine and gold in this piece.

I'm with you. I feel like it's becoming increasingly difficult to know how to react as this is a position we've never been in before. Hell, this is a position 95% of sports fans of any team have never experienced before.

We have no idea where our expectations should stand, and that's all because this entire super-team concept is so foreign to us. People can call us a "super team" but we've done it the right way. You don't lose your hometown hero, gain the number 1 pick, tie the biggest losing record in professional sport, have your hometown hero return, trade 2 #1 picks for another star, and then attract vet minimums based on the attraction of your new-found star power in the blink of an eye.

This has been a four year project. Four years of suffering. I actually got to the point during the Finals this year where I said "heck, I better get used to watching how well the Spurs play cos I'll never get to see my own team perform at that level." Barely a month later, my entire perception had universally altered.

My guess is that a lot of people are like me. Seems we've speculated all we can so far based on the information we've been given.

We're just patiently waiting for that very first tip off now. And I think that only then will we truly know how to measure our expectations going forward.

For now, I'll just continue to wake up and stare at my new Kevin Love & LeBron James jerseys until reality smacks me in the back of the head.

I'm with you. I feel like it's becoming increasingly difficult to know how to react as this is a position we've never been in before. Hell, this is a position 95% of sports fans of any team have never experienced before.

We have no idea where our expectations should stand, and that's all because this entire super-team concept is so foreign to us. People can call us a "super team" but we've done it the right way. You don't lose your hometown hero, gain the number 1 pick, tie the biggest losing record in professional sport, have your hometown hero return, trade 2 #1 picks for another star, and then attract vet minimums based on the attraction of your new-found star power in the blink of an eye.

This has been a four year project. Four years of suffering. I actually got to the point during the Finals this year where I said "heck, I better get used to watching how well the Spurs play cos I'll never get to see my own team perform at that level." Barely a month later, my entire perception had universally altered.

My guess is that a lot of people are like me. Seems we've speculated all we can so far based on the information we've been given.

We're just patiently waiting for that very first tip off now. And I think that only then will we truly know how to measure our expectations going forward.

For now, I'll just continue to wake up and stare at my new Kevin Love & LeBron James jerseys until reality smacks me in the back of the head.

I'm with you. We are some lucky people.

Shit is about to get real. Even if we don't win, we win.

With or without Lebron, we are one of the youngest teams with the most talent ever assembled.

Keep that in mind.

After the last few years I am trying to temper my expectations but it is hard. Cavs with a big 3 still seems unfathomable. Who knew the tank years would produce this team not in my wildest dreams.

After the last few years I am trying to temper my expectations but it is hard. Cavs with a big 3 still seems unfathomable. Who knew the tank years would produce this team not in my wildest dreams.
It's above and beyond our wildest dreams. This is the dream.

It's championship or bust. We have the young talent to prove it. We have the veteran talent to prove it. This is something we've never seen before as Clevelanders even with LeBron.

This is once in a lifetime. The Heat that went to the finals should be jealous of this team.

That's how good this team is. Que the goddamn Game of Thrones music.

The wait is killing me especially because I dont like baseball or football. Maybe I should take up a hobby in the off-season like knitting
lol.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."