• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Diet and Workout Routines

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Who knew this thread would turn into a singles support group

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who knew this thread would turn into a singles support group

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once you get married, you quit giving a damn about fitness, diet, and appearances it seems.

there is no way in hell anyone with me will feel good about themselves if they let themselves go. Not by any sort of direct conversation about how theyre doing, but they will see how I behave and wouldnt dream of it. I am a running reminder of nutritional consciousness

there is no way in hell anyone with me will feel good about themselves if they let themselves go. Not by any sort of direct conversation about how theyre doing, but they will see how I behave and wouldnt dream of it. I am a running reminder of nutritional consciousness

Im with you. My bro in law gained like 30 pounds, looks terrible

I've fucked enough for my ego to be satiated fir a lifetime. Has to be super hot or into freaky as fuck sex or have to actually like her or idgaf.

Soooo, pretty much any girl.

So about this Freeletics stuff...I think it's a pretty cool concept. The idea is basically that you have some set of exercises, which could be pretty small like this:

bJGt9.png

or pretty big like this:

bJGAL.png

and you just try to do the entire workout as fast as possible. So for the first one you would do 10 burpees, then 10 climbers, then 10 jumps, then 25 burpees, and so on, taking breaks whenever necessary but focusing on finishing the workout as fast as possible. Then the next time you do the same workout you try to beat your previous fastest time. And if the workouts get too easy, there are harder versions. For instance, the "strength" version for the second one is

bJI75.png

I like it personally because

A: Most of these you don't have to go to the gym to do
B: You build strength and cardio at the same time
C: It's really efficient time-wise, since there's a built in incentive to get through the workout fast and beat your previous fastest time

I'm not in great shape so I'm typically sore for a couple days after a moderate-length one, and I only end up doing 2-3 workouts a week. This works well for me since I don't really have time to work out every day, lol.

With a free account (which is all I have right now) you can see like 5 different workouts, and the full version is priced at 40 euros (~$51) for 3 months (I'm not sure what all you get for this).

My times for the two workouts i've done:

50 burpees, 50 pullups, 100 pushups, 150 squats, 50 burpees - 39:55
50 burpees, 50 squats, 50 situps, 40 burpees, 40 squats, 40 situps, 30 burpees, 30 squats, 30 situps, 20 burpees, 20 squats, 20 situps, 10 burpees, 10 squats, 10 situps - 28:15

seems like a cool concept.

20 muscleups though? god damn, i cant do half of one

gonna kick up my diet-game a bit, been getting too lazy which just prolongs this stupid ass never ending cut

Soooo, pretty much any girl.
That dqs almost all girls.

BY hot, talKing about either"is paid because of how she looks"or should be, freaky sex meaning she's actually had a foot or two encroached into the bdsm community, or would be one of less than a handful of girls I've actually liked in my lifetime

if you're taking them to Dairy Queen it's no wonder they are usually too fat for you

Not gonna lie, I am going to try a pumpkin pie blizzard this fall. I don't even know where there is a DQ by me, but that is happening.

seems like a cool concept.

20 muscleups though? god damn, i cant do half of one

gonna kick up my diet-game a bit, been getting too lazy which just prolongs this stupid ass never ending cut

Yeah, I'm definitely not capable of doing the "strength" versions of these workouts yet :chuckle: that was just to demonstrate that the program can cater to really serious athletes as well as normal guys like us.

gyms with long-term contracts are so fucking worthless and shady whenever you try to cancel. pieces of shit tried to charge me another month after cancellation and scam me out of an additional $10 by claiming i didn't turn in my keyring scanner card even though it was taped to my damn cancellation sheet. and when i actually bring it up to them, they divert it to the manager and say he'll call me the following day but of course he never does, so when i finally reach him he says they can't cancel charges and claims he'll "pass it on to their billing company"

hatehatehate. never again. staying with monthly billing and no cancellation charge from now on.

Typically, most gyms require a 30 notification, and there is a cancellation fee if you haven't completed your 12 month "commitment", I try to sway people to month to month, because I know how it goes. While I'm not supposed to do this, I do, because I've seen some ugliness in the charges that can accumulate. I've never had an issue with LifeWorks (when I was a member and cancelled with no issues).

The service fees that some of these facilities come up with is crazy. I'm just glad I have a free membership.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."