• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2014-2015 NFL Regular Season Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Byv9uRvIAAETRpc.jpg:large
after the INT for a TD, I ask my friend if this means brady is going to retire

Matt Prater was just released by the Broncos...should the Browns take a look at him?

Everyone spent the week talking about how good the Bengals were and how Tom Brady was washed up. No surprise the Pats walk it right down the field on the first drive.

Joe Flacco, Polk High, 4 touchdowns one quarter

Well, on the bright side, the Browns' asskicking will probably lead to a much needed locker room shakeup. Haley really needs to go, and I'm coming around on Tomlin leaving too.

Well, on the bright side, the Browns' asskicking will probably lead to a much needed locker room shakeup. Haley really needs to go, and I'm coming around on Tomlin leaving too.
People bashed the Browns for firing coaches after 1/2 losing seasons. Tomlin has a > .600 winning percentage, but could be fired after 1 losing season? That's taking what the Browns did to the extreme.

People bashed the Browns for firing coaches after 1/2 losing seasons. Tomlin has a > .600 winning percentage, but could be fired after 1 losing season? That's taking what the Browns did to the extreme.
When you have guys in the locker room claiming there isn't enough discipline, as Troy and Antonio Brown did, it's puts the question of leadership at the forefront. 2 .500 season followed by this current one where they're looking like .500 or so again makes everyone wonder if not up or down, then where are the Steelers going? Haley should be gone, and I've said that forever. But now with not only two, but all three teams in the division being competitive for the AFC North crown, there's not much leighway for Tomlin if he doesn't right the ship. And I really like Tomlin.

Cincinnati Bengals: 135 total net yards

Trent Richardson: 118 total yards

WTF.

I would love nothing more than to see the Steelers dump Tomlin. If it is discipline that is lacking, then you find a hard-assed DC to do that job for ya. All coaching staffs have different dynamics, with different guys in different roles. Not to mention that discipline can often be shored up by picking out the biggest offenders on the team and jettisoning them, too. Either way, I can only hope the new era Steelers become as quick as everyone else to tear down and start over.

In his 16 seasons Manning has thrown 510 touchdowns. The Browns have thrown 499 touchdowns in their last 28 seasons.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."