• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Destiny

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
So I just got level 20 now 22. I've been doing the bounties and shit but is their anything I should really be shooting for. Should I be doing more vanguard then cruicble. I haven't even fucked with the Queens shit. BTW I got no legendary armor, any tips on getting some? Thanks

So I just got level 20 now 22. I've been doing the bounties and shit but is their anything I should really be shooting for. Should I be doing more vanguard then cruicble. I haven't even fucked with the Queens shit. BTW I got no legendary armor, any tips on getting some? Thanks
The queens mission are for people like you. Spam it until you get all legendaries, it's the easiest way atm.
And it doesnt really matter if you do more vanguard than crucible. Once you hit level 2 on either, you can buy legendary gear, level 3 rank for weapons.
I usually max out both per weak but if you dont have the time, just do what you find is the most fun out of the two.
Be sure you do your daily missions, you get Shards/Energy for the two highest levels.
You get 3 strange coin for each lvl on the weekly strike so that should be done as well. (You can use strange coin to buy exotic gear as well as ammo that you will need for exotic bounties.)

I tried a Queens mission, the Earth one, when I was level 21. I used the same sniper I did for the Nightfall. I got absolutely destroyed... It was the stupid shanks man.

It was a lot easier just to let my friend kill all the shit and then I could help the next go around. 2 Queens missions, 2 different legendaries.

As for which to choose, go with whichever one you have more exp for, or enjoy more. Either way it is a long ass time. I still need 13 more 100 rep bounties turned in before I hit crucible level 2, and can shard their legendary armor at 2 or 3 bounties a day tops, it's going to be awhile.

Ok so if you are available saturday or sunday, and can get one more level, we've got 3. I mean I am good pretty much anytime, just hung up until about 5pm saturday. I'm hopeful to be 29 by then, even if it's dumb.

Saturday afternoon might work. My birthday is Sunday, though, so I'll be going out to dinner and then the bars Saturday night. I'm anticipating being nice and hungover on Sunday, though, so I'll probably be around.

I'm personally good pretty much anytime. Saturday I work until 3, be home about 430 or 5 so that sounds like it won't work.

We just need a collective time and date for the go ahead, and I'll be there.

A Bungie employee went through the trouble to come out and say that this guy is full of it.

Personally, I think there is a lot of plausibility, given what we already know, what we have heard, and what we have played.

Interesting AMA on Reddit with a supposed Bungie employee (who wishes to remain anonymous for obvious reasons) in regards to what happened in the final year of Destiny's development and what we might expect to see in the future. Looks like a TON of content was cut and that this is a completely different game from the one originally envisioned, the one we were all promised (obviously).

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe...someone_from_bungie_or_activision_who/ckvowy2

Too bad. The original game sounds much, much more interesting. No idea who thought this shell of a game would be a good idea story-wise. It's pretty blatantly awful.

The queens mission are for people like you. Spam it until you get all legendaries, it's the easiest way atm.
And it doesnt really matter if you do more vanguard than crucible. Once you hit level 2 on either, you can buy legendary gear, level 3 rank for weapons.
I usually max out both per weak but if you dont have the time, just do what you find is the most fun out of the two.
Be sure you do your daily missions, you get Shards/Energy for the two highest levels.
You get 3 strange coin for each lvl on the weekly strike so that should be done as well. (You can use strange coin to buy exotic gear as well as ammo that you will need for exotic bounties.)

Thanks rookie! Got legendaries the first two times trying it. If anyone is on xbone and want s to run some shit I could use a couple to go through some. Gamertag NutsInYoooA55. I work midnights so I'm normally playing in the a.m. and early evening

Provided I have some time to play tonight, I should be up to level 26. I just need to grab some of that metal from Mars and spirit bloom from Venus to level up a few pieces of armor. I really need some legendary weapons, though.

What up guys?

I'm on PS4 with a level 24 Hunter at the moment.

How can I go about joining the RCF clan?

PSN is xLYONHEARTx

Hey, I think I found a list of the stuff that Bungie cut from the game that we'll be paying for as DLC over the next year from this interview from December 2013:

"Bungie art director Christopher Barrett dubbed Destiny a “mythic science fiction” universe and shared a number of locales we can look forward to visiting: the Cosmodome Breach, the ruins on the edge of the European Dead Zone, the swamps of Old Chicago (likely a nod to Bungie’s original home city), derelict fleets floating in the rings of Saturn, the earth Moon’s Hellmouth, the uncharted depths of Reef, giant obsidian pyramid ships, mile-long tomb ships, and much more."

It really makes me sad to hear what this story was supposed to be. The gameplay mechanics are top notch, the graphics are top notch, but the story is putrid. Just doesn't feel like a Bungie product in that regard and I really think that Activision had a part to play in that at least.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."